Customers Also Bought
What is Leukotape P?
What is Leukotape P Used For?
Leukotape P tape is recommended specifically for patellofemoral (kneecap taping) and can be used as an athletic tape. This tape can be used to aid both injury prevention and injury healing. Some users also use Leukotape for blister prevention.
Is Leukotape the Same as Athletic Tape?
This rigid strapping tape can be used as an athletic tape. Athletic taping can be especially advantageous for contact and collision sports. Some users may find that an elastic tape such as this Kinesio TEX Gold better suits their sporting needs.
This product is indicated for use to heal patellofemoral injury and reduce knee pain that may result from the following conditions:
- Chronic Injury
- Sports Injury
- Muscular Dystrophy
Features and Benefits
How to Use Leuko P Sport
Can You Put Leukotape Directly on Skin?
The manufacturer does not recommend applying this product directly to the skin as it is made to be highly adhesive so it doesn't fall off during physical activity. For this reason, this product may potentially cause skin damage upon removal.
BSN Medical recommends using this product in conjunction with Cover Roll Stretch Bandages as a primary dressing to make bandage removal easier and to prevent any potential skin damage. This product is a breathable, non-woven, cross-elastic dressing that creates light compression. It is available in 2 Inch x 2 Yard, 2 Inch x 4 Yard, 2 Inch x 10 Yard, 4 Inch x 10 Yard, 6 Inch x Yard, 6 Inch x 2 Yard, 8 Inch x 2 Yard, 6 Inch x 10 and 8 Inch x 10 Yard size options and can be cut-to-size for the perfect fit. Cover Roll Stretch is latex-free.
- Incorrect taping can result in further injury and blisters.
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukotape
- Item Number: 76168
- Application: Injury Recovery
- Type: Strapping Tape
- Strength: High-Strength, Rigid
- Size: Cut-to-Size
- Width: 1.5 Inch
- Length: 15 Yards
- Latex-Free: No
Manuals and Documents
- Orthopedics Catalog contains BSN Medical orthopedics product descriptions and specifications.
- Coccyx.org. TTherapeutic TapingTechniques a comparison of methods and products. 2006.
- Emil Euaparadorn, et al. Taping for Neuroplogical Issues for Individuals with MS. 2015.
- Gissane, et al. An operational model to investigate contact sports injuries. 2001.
- Additional Information