Customers Also Bought
Jobst FarrowHybrid ADI designed foot compression stockings may be worn with dress shoes. They are easy to don and doff. These stockings offer 20 to 30 mmHg of compression. Size selection is compatible with shoe sizes as shown in the chart below.
Wearing big, bulky pieces of compression garments to alleviate edema pain isn't always the best option when leaving the house. Fortunately, Jobst has come up with an alternative wearable item that is both discreet and provides the proper amount of compression for edema pain. The FarrowHyprid Foot Compression ADI Stocking is low-profile. It may be worn like normal stockings, allowing you to wear shoes or even sandals comfortably while out in public. The ADI's come in two styles (Standard and Wide). The ADI standard size provides 20-30 mmHg and fits a midfoot circumference of 20-27cm; the ADI wide fits a midfoot circumference of 28-35cm.
Product Features and Benefits
- Offers Foot and Ankle Compression
- Alternative to Using a Footpiece
- Easier to Put On Than Compression Stockings
- Fits Circumferences Between 20 and 35cm
- Provides between 20-30 mmHg
- Comes in Standard and Wide Sizes
- Product Numbers: FLFH-ADI2, FLFH-ADI3, FLFH-ADI4, FLFH-ADI5, FLFH-ADIW2, FLFH-ADIW3, FLFH-ADIW4, FLFH-ADIW5, FLFH-ADIWB2, FLFH-ADIWB3, FLFH-ADIWB4, FLFH-ADIWB5
- Standard Size: 20-27cm Circumference
- Wide Size: 28-35cm Circumference
- Colors: Taupe, Beige. Black
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- The price, fast shipping, They fit great,