Customers Also Bought
Jobst FarrowHybrid ADII Stocking was made specifically to alleviate edema pain while also being discreet for the wearer. It's slim design means you don't have to wear any bulky, bulgy compression garments that are easily visible in public places. The ADII's are able to provide 30-40 mmHg to the foot and ankle area. The ADII comes in standard and wide sizes and is able to fit a midfoot circumference of up to 35 centimeters (13.8 inches). These compression stockings are perfect for providing a mild compression that easily slides on, so there is no need to struggle with donning.
Jobst, the makers of several compression products for edema, have produced this new FarrowHybrid ADII stocking that provides discreet compression with the healing power of silver. This comfortable, silver infused stocking is ideal for patients with venous ulcers and other, similar conditions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Able to be Worn Discreetly
- No Visible Bulk or Bulge During Wear
- Easy to Don
- Comes in Standard and Wide Sizes
- Prolduct Numbers: FLFH-ADIIS2, FLFH-ADIIS3, FLFH-ADIIS4, FLFH-ADIIS5, FLFH-ADIISW2, FLFH-ADIISW3, FLFH-ADIISW4, FLFH-ADIISW5
- Standard Size: 7-10 Inch Circumference
- Wide Size: 11-13 Inch Circumference
- Compression: 35 - 40 mmHg
- Color: Copper
- Contains Silver
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!