Softform Premier Mattress is a heavy duty mattress designed for bariatric patients. Manufactured by Invacare, the Softform Premier helps to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers. Featuring a single piece of U core foam, this foam mattress is more durable than glued pieces of foam. Side supports are built into the mattress to provide support easier patient transfers. The high-resiliency foam contours to your body for an exceptional fit and comfort. The foam is constructed with castellated cells to maximize body contact for better pressure reduction. The mattress cover is removable for laundering or replacement. The cover is fluid-resistant and has a durable four-way stretch to help protect skin integrity.
Invacare manufactures a less expensive version of the Softform mattress call the Softform Excel Mattress. Other Invacare mattresses include the Economy Foam Mattress, Bariatric Mattress, and the Glissando Gliding Mattress.
Product Features & Benefits
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offers substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
- High resiliency foam mattress.
- Built-in side supports offer easy transfers.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- Softform Premier MattressYes
- Mattress CoverYes
- User ManualYes
- Width Options36, 38, 42 or 48 Inch
- Length80 Inch
- Height6 Inch
- Weight28.7 Pounds
- Weight Capacity500 to 650 Pounds (depending upon the mattress selected)
- Mattress Warranty8 Years
- Cover Warranty4 Years
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
I'm a bit unhappy in the way that Invacare states the sizes but then one finds out the sizes are not as stated. Same with the Invacare Cushions for wheelchairs.
The mattress is very soft, but almost impossible to slide on.