Invacare Softform Premier Mattress - 80 Inch Length
- Fast Delivery
|IPM1080||36 x 80 x 6 Inch, Softform Premier Mattress, 500 Pound Capacity||Each||
|IPM1080B39||39 x 80 x 6 Inch, 650 Pound Capacity - Softform Premier Foam||Each||
|IPM1080B42||42 x 80 x 6 Inch, 650 Pound Capacity - Softorm Premier Foam||Each||
|IPM1080B48||48 x 80 x 6 Inch, 650 Pound Capacity - Softform Premier Foam||Each||
Softform Premier Mattress is a heavy duty mattress designed for bariatric patients. Manufactured by Invacare, the Softform Premier helps to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers. Featuring a single piece of U core foam, this foam mattress is more durable than glued pieces of foam. Side supports are built into the mattress to provide support easier patient transfers. The high-resiliency foam contours to your body for an exceptional fit and comfort. The foam is constructed with castellated cells to maximize body contact for better pressure reduction. The mattress cover is removable for laundering or replacement. The cover is fluid-resistant and has a durable four-way stretch to help protect skin integrity.
Invacare manufactures a less expensive version of the Softform mattress call the Softform Excel Mattress. Other Invacare mattresses include the Economy Foam Mattress, Bariatric Mattress, and the Glissando Gliding Mattress.
Product Features & Benefits
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offers substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
- High resiliency foam mattress.
- Built-in side supports offer easy transfers.
Manuals and Documents
- SoftForm Mattress Brochure contains highlights, features and benefits for this mattress line from Invacare.
- SoftForm User Manual provides a guide for the use and care of this mattress line.
Notice: For the health and safety of our customers we cannot accept a return on a mattress once it has been used.
|Leaves Warehouse||1-2 Business Days|
|Notices||Notice to California residents: Per California law SB 254, if we are delivering a mattress to a California address, you may contact us at the time of order if you'd like to arrange a free pick-up of your old mattress.|