Customers Also Bought
Softform Excel Mattress is manufactured by Invacare and has a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. This mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to high risk. The base has a firm foam layer to provide substantial support. Laser-cut square cells break the surface tension of the foam allowing for maximized body contact. This foam mattress offers minimal shear and increased airflow for better skin health. The Softform Excel Mattress optimizes pressure reduction to reduce the risk of ulcers and bed sores. Invacare also manufactures an upgrade to the Softform Excel called the Softform Premier Mattress.
Product Features & Benefits
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
- Width; 36 Inch.
- Length: 80 or 84 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Warranty: 6 years limited.
- Mattress Cover Warranty: 2 years limited.
Invacare Softform Mattress Review (2:55 Minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes the 36" X 80" Invacare Softform Excel Mattress take an XL twin mattress pad and sheets?Question by: Sue Katte on Jan 14, 2018 1:13:00 PMA twin XL is typically 2-3 inches wider than the 36-inch available on this page.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 21, 2018 7:15:00 AMDoes this mattress form depressions from constant use as with other foam mattresses?Question by: Doug on Aug 8, 2017 4:44:00 PMUsers should expect to see depressions from consistent usage according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 9, 2018 9:37:00 AMIs it available in Canada?Question by: Doug on Aug 8, 2017 4:48:00 PMWe are able to ship items to Canada; however, we are not aware if this item is available locally. It's best to contact the manufacturer for specific details.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 30, 2018 9:33:00 AM
Based on your history