Customers Also Bought
Softform Excel Mattress is manufactured by Invacare and has a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. This mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to high risk. The base has a firm foam layer to provide substantial support. Laser-cut square cells break the surface tension of the foam allowing for maximized body contact. This foam mattress offers minimal shear and increased airflow for better skin health. The Softform Mattress optimizes pressure reduction to reduce the risk of ulcers and bed sores. Invacare also manufactures an upgrade mattrsess called the Softform Premier Mattress.
Product Features & Benefits
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
- Width; 36 Inch.
- Length: 80 or 84 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Warranty: 6 years limited.
- Mattress Cover Warranty: 2 years limited.
Invacare Softform Mattress Review (2:55 Minutes)
Notice: For the health and safety of our customers we cannot accept a return on a mattress once it has been used.
- Additional Information