Glissando Gliding Hospital Bed Mattress by Invacare is a high-density foam mattress featuring two layers of high-density foam with a patented "gliding" layer designed to help reduce the risk of friction and shear, which can contribute to development of pressure ulcers, while helping to improve clinical outcomes and provide patient comfort. When adjusted, the bottom layer stays in place, while the top castellated layer moves with patient adjustments. The premium four-way, fluid-resistant stretch cover features a concealed zipper to help prevent contamination of the foam mattress.
Glissando Mattress features built-in sidewall supports to facilitate user ingress and egress. The sectioned foam allows the mattress to move independently as it is articulated for support and patient comfort while the castellation-cut foam redistributes pressure for the patient during bedrest.
Product Features and Benefits
- Built-In Sidewall Supports Facilitate User Ingress/Egress.
- Castellation-Cut Foam Redistributes Pressure For User Comfort.
- Fluid-Resistant Cover Features a Concealed Zipper to Help Prevent Contamination of Foam.
- Foam Sections Move Indepentently as Mattress is Articulated For Support and User Comfort.
- Patented Gliding Layer Designed to Help Reduce Shear and Friction.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
- Glissando Gliding MattressYes
- Mattress CoverYes
- User ManualYes
- Width Options36 Inch
- Length80 Inch
- Height6 Inch
- Surface Dimensions36 x 80 Inch
- Weight28.7 Pounds
- Weight Capacity500 Pounds (depending upon the mattress selected)
- Product NumberSRS2080
- HCPCS CodeE0184
- Mattress Warranty8 Years
- Cover Warranty4 Years
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!