Customers Also Bought
Invacare Basic Recliner 3-Position offers exceptional comfort, value and user-friendly controls, ideal for day room or resident room environments. Its convenient overlap tray allows users to eat, or perform other activities that require a table, from the comfort of their room chair. The built-in footrest folds completely under the chair, allowing users to more easily rise up from a seated position for increased mobility. Blow-molded side panels are easy to remove and clean.
The Invacare Recliner features four casters, two of which lock in place for easy maneuvering and transport. An articulating headrest allows the user a wider range of peripheral vision, making it easier for them to see when visitors enter the room. For added safety and peace-of-mind, the Invacare reclining chair is designed with flame-retardant, water-proof upholstery and comes in your choice of rosewood, blueridge, or jade color.
Product Features and Benefits
- 3 Reclining Positions to Choose From
- Ideal for Resident or Day Rooms
- Overlap Tray
- Footrests Fold Completely Under Chair to Make Standing up Easier
- Blow-molded Side Panels are Easy to Remove and Clean
- Articulating Head Rest for Wider Range of Vision
- Flame-retardant Upholstery
- Water-proof Upholstery
- Features 4 Casters (2 locking) for Maneuverability
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Brand: Therapure
- Item Numbers: IH6074A/IH60, IH61, IH68
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
- Warranty: 3 year on Chair, 1 year Upholstery
- Chair: 45" H x 24" W x 42" D
- Tray: 25.5" L x 15" W
- Seat: 19" W x 20" D
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
- Seat to Back Height: 33"
- Seat Angle: 13-36 degrees
- Back Angle: 37-61 degrees
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Brand TheraPure
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: Typically 1-2 business days. Delivery by appointment. - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow much does the chair weigh?Question by: Yvonne Moulton on Apr 29, 2017 10:17:22 AM85 pounds, according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 3, 2017 9:17:00 AM