Customers Also Bought
What are Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes?
The PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipes are isopropyl alcohol and ammonium chloride-based medical equipment sanitization cleansers that kill both bacterial and viral microorganisms fast. These intermediate-level Super Sani-cloths have just a two minute contact time. This means they take only two minutes to kill thirty different microorganisms, including six multi-drug resistant organisms (such as E. coli and MRSA), Influenza A, TB, and the Human Coronavirus (Strain 229E). This quick contact time allows for quick room turnover, which makes this product a great option for fast-paced scenarios and settings. This item is also compatible with countless non-porous healthcare surface types, such as medical carts, diagnostic equipment, and exam tables. A flexible build allows wipes to easily fit into crevices of medical equipment for a thorough cleaning process. They are also thick and strong so users won't need to worry about ripped material. Wipes are BPA, DEHP, and Latex-Free to increase user safety. They are also EPA-registered and CDC, OSHA, and CMS Tag F441 approved.
Super Sani Wipes are pre-moistened and ready-to-use and provide a quick and easy, one-step cleaning option. Various sizes and packaging options are available. They come in both individually-wrapped packet and canister varieties. Sani-Cloth Sani-Brackets can be purchased for easy access to these wipes near a particular medical device. These wall brackets are built specifically to hold Sani-Cloth canisters. These easy-to-mount wall brackets make it quick and easy to grab a sanitization wipe and make it easier to keep track of wipe canisters.
Super Sani-Cloth Contact Time: Two Minutes
Super Sani-Cloth Ingredients
- 0.25% n-Alkyl Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides
- 0.25% n-Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides
- 55% Isopropyl Alcohol
Features and Benefits
- Germicidal Sanitization Wipes
- Intermediate-Level Disinfectant
- Contains Isopropyl Alcohol and Quaternary Ammonium
- Kills 30 Different Microorganisms
- Kills Bacteria and Viruses
- Effective Against Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Effective Against 6 Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms
- Approved for Use Against Human Coronavirius Strain 229E
- Only Takes Two Minutes
- Allows for Quick Room Turnover
- Great for Fast-Paced Healthcare Settings
- Compatible with Many Healthcare Surface Types
- One-Step Cleaning
- Flexible Material
- Easily Fit into Crevices
- Thick and Strong Make
- Comes in Two Sizes
- Individually Wrapped or Canister Options Available
- Not for Use on Food Contact Surfaces
- Not for Use on Skin
- Meets OSHA, CDC, and CMS Tag F441 Standards
Germicidal Wipes Guidelines
If the area ready for cleaning is heavily soiled, wipe it off before using the Super Sani-Cloth for disinfection. Next, tear open the Sani-Cloth packet or open the canister lid and remove a wipe from its container. Unfold the wipe and wipe down medical equipment. Let the surface remain wet for at least two minutes. Allow the area to air dry. Do not reuse the product. Dispose of it according to your facility's guidelines when finished.
PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes are safe to use on the following items if these items are non-porous:
- Dental Tool Trays
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Exam Tables
- IV Poles
- Medical Carts
- Patient Delivery and Support Equipment
- Patient Monitoring Equipment
- Toilet Seats
- And Much More (See Product Label for a Full List)
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
- Designed for non-food surfaces only.
- This product is flammable. Never leave this product on or near hot surfaces, heat, open flames, sparks, cigarettes, and any other ignition sources.
- Keep this product closed when not in use and store in a well-ventilated area.
- Dispose of this product safely at an approved waste disposal plant.
- Follow personal protective equipment, safety, and hygiene guidelines as required by your facility.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
- Only use in well-venilated areas. If it is necessary to use the item in an area with insufficient ventilatin, wear appropriate respiratory equipment.
- Consult the product label for more information.
Super Sani-Cloth on Skin and Eyes
These wipes should not be used on the skin. If they come in contact with skin, wash the area immediately with soap and water. If eyes are rubbed after using or a wipe makes direct contact with eyes do not rub them. If contacts are present, take them out after washing hands. Immediately and thoroughly rinse the eyes and eyelids with water.
Wash hands, face, any other exposed skin after each use. Personal protective gloves are not required, but are recommended.
Manuals and Documents
- Information Sheet contains Super Sani-Cloth specifications.
- Instruction Sheet contains product use guidelines.
- PDI Product Catalog contains PDI product information.
- Safety Data Sheet contains product safety information.
- Technical Data Sheet contains product technical specifications.
Super Sani-Cloth Disinfecting Wipes Training (3:58 minutes)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes effective against the SARS-CoV-2 Virus(formerly 2019 Novel Coronavirus)? The EPA has registered this product as qualified for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- What is contact time? Contact time is the total length of time it takes to kill all of the bacteria and viruses listed on the product label.
- When does this item expire? This item expires 24 months from the date it was manufactured.
- Where can I find this item's expiration date? The expiration date is stamped directly on the packaging.
- What disinfection level is this product? This product is an intermediate-level disinfectant.
- Are any of the ingredients carcinogenic? SaniCloth wipes do not contain ingredients considered carcinogenic by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the National Toxicology Program (NTP), or the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH).
- Does this product carry a California Proposition 65 Warning? No, this item does not require a California Proposition 65 Warning.
- Are gloves or other personal protective equipment necessary for handling this product? Gloves and other PPE is not required unless blood or other bodily fluids are present. However, all users should follow the PPE guidelines set by their institution. Follow label instructions if bloodborne pathogens are present.
Complementary and Alternative Products
- Ambitex Latex Gloves: Powder-free, general-purpose latex gloves. These gloves are non-sterile.
- HB Germicidal Sani-Cloth Wipes: An alcohol-free alternative Sani-Cloth wipe that contains quaternary ammoniumills. These wipes kill more than 100 microorganisms and have a ten-minute contact time.
- Sani-Cloth Bleach Germicidal Wipe: A bleach-based disposable disinfectant wipe that kills fifty microorganisms in four minutes
- Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray: A 32-ounce bottle of disinfectant that contains quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol. It kills fifty microorganisms in just one minute.
- Additional Information
- Item NumbersH04082, Q55172, Q86984, U87295
- ApplicationSurface Disinfectant and Cleaner
- SizesLarge, X-Large
- Container TypeCanister, Box of Packets
- FormulationQuaternary Ammonium and Isopropyl Alcohol
- CompatabilityNonporous Equipment and Surfaces
- Disinfection LevelIntermediate (EPA-Registered)
- Contact Time2 Minutes
- EfficacyBactericidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidial
- Efficacy Claims30 Microorganisms (Including 6 MDROs)
- Canister Net Weight1 lb 13 oz (833 g)
- Length6.75 Inch
- Width6 Inch
- PackagingBox of Individually Wrapped Packets
- Box Net Weight9.0 oz (257 g)
- Packet Net Weight0.18 oz (5.1 g)
- Length8 Inch
- Width5 Inch
- Canister Net Weight2 lb 1 oz (938 g)
- Length15 Inch
- Width7.5 Inch
- PackagingBox of Individually Wrapped Packets
- Box Net Weight1.9 lbs (872 g)
- Packet Net Weight0.18 oz (5.1 g)
- Length11.75 Inch
- Width11.5 Inch
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.