Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
Inogen One G5 System Components
- Inogen G5 Concentrator with 6 Settings
- AC power supply
- DC power supply
- One single size battery
- Inogen Inteligent Delivery Technology
- Bluetooth System
- Inogen Connect App
- Inogen Carry bag
- Inogen User manual
- Inogen Standard 3-year warranty
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: IS-500
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator I offers 24/7 oxygen service. This compact, lightweight concentrator is easy to take with you where ever you go. It weighs less than 6-1/2 pounds with the carry bag and the single-size battery. It powers from three separate sources—AC, DC, and battery. This O2 machine works with your car, boat, or RV. It is auto-sensing for AC power with an operating range of 100 to 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz. Take it with you on vacations, and it will adapt to most power sources. Select between a 5-hour battery (setting 2) or double that time to 10-hours with a double size battery. Stay out and enjoy life rather than being tethered to an oxygen tank that limits your mobility.
Inogen One G5 comes with six flow settings. It is a pulse flow oxygen machine with technology to sense and then match your specific needs. This Intelligent Delivery Technology® even works at night to keep you supplied with oxygen the whole night through. Its quiet operation will not keep you up at night, producing only 38 decibels of noise. That sound level is just above a whisper. (Click to see a comparable sound chart.) This portable oxygen concentrator operates up to an altitude of 10,000 feet above sea level.
This travel oxygen concentrator is considered a wearable concentrator because of its small size and its lightweight. You can negotiate narrow hallways, slip into a crowded elevator, or shop in busy retail aisles unnoticed. It is more discreet than comparable portable oxygen concentrators that offer the same performance.
Control Panel Functions
Connect this concentrator to your smart phone or tablet. Download the Inogen Connect App for Android or for Apple. This app allows you to monitor the performance of your concentrator. You can track battery life, sieve bed column life, oxygen purity status, and current settings from your phone. You can also view troubleshooting tips, FAQ's and the user manual. The Inogen Connect App gives you more freedom than ever before!
Summary of Monitoring Functions
- Oxygen purity level
- Battery use time
- Current settings
- Sieve bed column life
- Troubleshooting tips
- User manual
Concentrator Access While In Carry Bag
Compare the Product Bundles
Inogen One G5 with One Single Battery
- Carry Weight: 6.48 lbs. (Inogen One G5, single-battery, and carry bag).
- Battery Duration: 4 hours (fully charged battery at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours.
Inogen One G5 with One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 7.47 lbs. (Inogen One G5, double-battery, and carry bag).
- Battery Duration: 10 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 6 hours.
Inogen One G5 with a One Single and One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 8.66 lbs. (Inogen One G5, both batteries, carry case)
- Battery Duration: 15 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 9 hours.
Inogen One G5 Portable Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Operates off of 3 separate power sources: battery, AC power, or DC Power.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Longer battery life option.
- Two battery options--single or double battery.
- 24/7 operation.
- Quiet operation.
- Bluetooth system
- Inogen Connect App
- Inteligent Delivery Technology
- Do not use without a physician's prescription. The use of non-prescribed oxygen therapy may be hazardous.
- Not for use for life support.
- Patients who are hearing or visually impaired may require supervision while using oxygen equiment. Impaired users may not be able to notice alert and warning signals from the concentrator should something go wrong.
- Not for use with a humidifier or nebulizer.
- Do not modify or impair performance of the concentrator.
- Do not smoke near an operating oxygen concentrator.
- Do not expose to water or heavy precipitation.
- Do not expose to rain.
- Do not use petroleum products on or near the concentrator.
- Do not leave the concentrator in high tempertures, including a parked vehicle on hot days. Damage to the concentrator could result from extreme temperature exposure.
Why Buy Online at Vitality Medical?
At Vitality Medical, our goal is to bring you quality oxygen products at affordable prices. To make your purchase easier, we have created several programs to get you started.
Rental Program - Now you can try the Inogen One G4 (the G5's little sister to see if an Inogen One concentrator is right for you before you buy. Just pay a weekly rental fee and try it out as long as your wish.
Buy Back Program - Upgrading from a Inogen G4? Sell it back to us. Contact us for details at 800-397-5899.
Loaner Program - Need to set-up a repair? We'll let you borrow a machine while your repair is done.
Certified Oxygen Specialists - To better serve you our staff is certified on all of our oxygen solutions.
Inogen One G5 Accessories and Replacement Parts
Inogen G5 Replacement Parts and Accessories
- Inogen Single Battery (item # BA-500) - is a rechargable lithium-ion 8-cell battery lasting up to 6.5 hours.
- Inogen Double Battery (item # BA-516) - is a larger rechargable lithium-ion 16-cell battery lasting up to 13 hours.
- Replacement intake particle filter (item # RP-500) - protects your machine from dust, pet dander and hair, and other air-borne particles. Washable and reusable filter that is eco-friendly. Inogen recommends to wash and dry the filter at least weekly and more often if you are in a dusty area. Replace the filter when it is damaged.
- Output Filter Replacement Kit (item # RP-404).
- Inogen G5 sieve bed columns (model # RP-502) - so easy and quick to replace that you can install them yourself. Save hundreds of dollars over competing brands that require a technician to replace.
- Inogen External Battery Charger (item # BA-503) - recharges your single or double batteries independently. This allows you to be out-and-about while your spare battery recharges.
- AC Power Supply (item # BA-501) - powers your device for AC operation.
- DC Power Cords (item # BA-306) - allows operation from an automobile, RV, or boat.
- Carry Bag (item # CA-500) - holds and protects your device while you carry it along with you. The Carry Bag has a handle and an adjustable shoulder strap to allow you to sling it over you shoulder for hands-free operation.
- Inogen Backpack (item # CA-550) - accessory item allowing you more convenience.
- Prices and product summaries for Inogen G5 Concentrator Accessories and Replacement Parts.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Flyer provides information about components and specifications.
- Product Brochure contains the features and benefits for this O2 device.
- Quick Start Guide offers information to get up and running you new O2 machine in just minutes.
- Inogen G5 User Manual provides setup and user instructions.
- Sieve Bed Replacement Guide offers details about replacing the columns.
- Battery Guide contains helpful information about the best use of Inogen batteries.
- Inogen One Warranty provides a warranty statement from the manufacturer.
- Replacement Parts and Accessories from the Inogen manufacturer.
- Oxygen Travel Tips from Inogen One about their portable oxygen concentrators.
- Physician Statement Template used for airline travel.
- Pulse Flow Efficiency discusses Inogen's pulse flow technology.
Inogen Product Testimonial Video (5:20 minutes)
Inogen One G5 Product Specifications
- Product Number:IS-500
- Width:3.26 inches
- Height:8.15 inches
- Length:7.19 inches
- Concentrator Weight:3.55 pounds
- Single Battery Weight:1.19 lbs.
- Double Battery Weight:2.18 lbs.
- Carry Bag Weight:1.74 lbs.
- Maximum Pulse Oxygen Output:1260 mL/min; 21 mL @ 20 BPM (setting 2)
- Oxygen Concentration Range:87 to 96%
- Maximum Outlet Pressure (PSI):28.9 PSI (average max)
- Flow Settings:1-6
- Operating Altitude Above Sea Level (feet):10,000 ft
- Average Noise Level:39 dBA (@ 2 Pulse Dose Setting)
- Maximum Noise Level:58 dBA
- Warm up time:2 minutes
- Max Altitude:10,000 feet above sea level
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2:18.7 Watts on single battery, 18.4 Watts on double battery
- AC Power:100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto Sensing
- Battery Duration
- Single Battery:Up to 6.5 hours (setting 1), 5 hours (setting 2)
- Double Battery:Up to 13 hours(setting 1), 10 hours (setting 2)
- Battery Charging Time
- Single Battery:Up to 3 hours
- Double Battery:Up to 6 hours
- Operation Type:24/7
- Use:Stationary, Portable, and Travel
- Product Numbers:IS-500-NA8, IS-500-NA16
- Manufacturer:Inogen One
- FAA RequirementsMet
- Manufacturing LocationMade in USA
- HCPCS Code:E1390
- Warranty:Machine - 3 years, Sieve Beds and Accessories - 1 year
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.