Other Premier product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Hollister Premier Series Urostomy Pouch is a urostomy pouch specifically designed to protect the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. A Flextend skin barrier makes this the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies, while an internal non-reflux valve provides for optimal security and confidence. A drain valve allows for convenient regulation of flow rate.
Hollister Premier Series Urostomy Pouch is a unique urostomy pouch in that it contains an odor barrier to prevent against unwanted odors and is woven with a rustle-free film. A ComfortWear panel and flexible skin barrier make this the ideal quiet, comfortable pouch.
You may also be interested in similar urostomy pouch products, such as Assura Original 1-Piece Urostomy Pouch - Transparent.
Hollister Premier Series Urostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- Designed to protect the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge.
- Flextend skin barrier makes it the ideal barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
- Internal non-reflux valves allow for optimal security and confidence, while a drain valve allows for regulation of flow rate.
- An odor-barrier reduces unwanted odors and a rustle-free film makes the entire unit discreet and quiet.
Hollister Premier Series Urostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product numbers: 8460, 8462, 8463, 8464, 8467, 8468, and 8469.
- Color: Transparent.
- Barrier: Cut-to-fit.
- Adhesive: Porous cloth.
- Unit of Measure: 10 per box.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- HCPCS Code: A4428.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoesn't Medicare Part B pay for 80% of urostomy bag costs? If so do you process those claims? Thank youQuestion by: Janie Pandullo on Sep 8, 2016 3:58:08 PMWe do not work directly with Medicare/Medicaid because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 19, 2016 1:39:00 PM
Based on your history