Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Healthcare professionals who need to notate the weight of their patients, especially those in hospitals or rehab centers.
Why They Love This Product: This scale takes an accurate measurement of a patient's weight. It has a display that swivels 180°, allowing the scale to be placed in almost any position while still displaying results. The handrails and low-profile platform make stepping onto the scale easy and safe for patients.
Health o Meter 1100KL Digital Platform Bariatric Scale Overview
Health-o-Meter 1100KL Digital Platform Bariatric Scale with Extra Wide Handrails has a low platform that is easy to step on and off of. The handrails are sturdy and provide additional support to patients while they're being weighed. The LCD display swivels 180° to let medical professionals view results while facing nearly any direction. Two casters on the bottom of the scale make it easy to move from room to room.
Features and Benefits
- Able To Interface With Computers, EMR Software, or Other Electronic Devices
- Low-Profile Platform Offers a Smaller Step Up
- Two Wheels for Easier Movement
- Handrails Provide Stability to Patient During Use
- LCD Display Swivels 180°
- Display is High Contrast and User Friendly
- Wall Adapter Included
- High Weight Capacity for Bariatric Use
- Ability To Calculate Body Mass Index
- Includes All Tools Needed for Assembly
Safety and Convenience
The 1100KL Digital Platform Bariatric Scale with Height Rod has a low-profile platform. The low height allows patients to easily step on and off the platform. Handrails on either side offer further assistance and stability. As an added convenience, the scale's display swivels 180°, making it visible in nearly any position. The everlock function allows the scale to be permanently locked in pounds or kilograms.
Healthometer 1100 KL Functions
Health o Meter 1100KL Digital Platform Bariatric Scale without Height Rod, like other professional diagnostics equipment, offers a variety of functions useful to healthcare professionals:
- Pound to kilogram conversion
- Pound/kilogram lock out
- Body mass index
- Zero out/tare
- Auto zero
- Auto off
- Parent/Child weighing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How should the scale be cleaned?
The Healthometer1100KL scale should be wiped down with a damp cloth or tissue. It is not recommended that the display be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or other cleaning solutions, abrasive or otherwise.
Is the height rod optional?
Yes, the scale can be purchased with the height rod (Health-o-Meter 1100KLHR) and without it (Health-o-Meter 1100KL).
Does the scale need to be calibrated before use?
No. The factory calibration ensures that the scale is ready to use immediately after assembly.
Does this come fully assembled?
No, assembly will be required.
- The Detecto Wheelchair Scale is a floor scale designed to accommodate a wheelchair. The patient will not need to stand in order to be weighed.
- Duracell Coppertop D Batteries can be used in place of the AC adapter if there is no access to a power source.
- Manufacturer: Healthometer
- Product Numbers: 1100KL, 1100KLHR
- Height: 53.4 Inches
- Width: 22 Inches
- Weight: 59.25 Pounds
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 Pounds
- Power Options: AC Adapter, 6 D Batteries
- Voltage: 110 to 240 Volts
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information