Customers Also Bought
Harmar AL065 Universal Inside-Outside Lift conveniently mounts to the hitch on the outside of the vehicle to load and unload your power chair or scooter to the inside of the vehicle! This lift is the ideal solution for vehicles that do not have the capacity for an inside lift. The Harmar Universal Inside-Outside Lift comes in 3 lightweight parts that are easy to assemble and disassemble. A convenient remote hand control allows this lift to effortlessly transport most smaller scooters and power chairs up to 200 pounds into and out of a vehicle.
If you're looking for a convenient way to carry your cell phone with you on your scooter hands-free, check out Universal Cell Phone and Tablet Mounts.
Product Features and Benefits
- Mounts Right to your Vehicle's Hitch
- Lightweight Parts Make for Quick and Easy Disassembly
- No Vehicle or Power Chair/Scooter Modifications Necessary
- Power Lift with Manual Rotation
- Some Simple Assembly Required
- Remote Hand Control Included
- Manufacturer: Harmar
- Item Number: AL065
- Lifting Capacity: 200 Pounds
- Operation: Power Lifting and Manual Rotation Device for Scooters and Power Chairs
- Product Weight: 63 Pounds
- Parts for Assembly: 3
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable
- Hitch Class: II or III
- Vertical Reach/Arm Length: 23 Inches - 34 Inches
About the Inside Auto Lifts/Hoists
Operation Difficulty: Moderate
Operators of an inside lift must have these physical capabilities :
- Walk from the front to the back of the vehicle and to the front again
- Stand for three minutes while Harmar Inside-Outside Scooter or Power Chair Lift is operating
- Attach docking device to the mobility device which may require bending or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, balance and strength
- Fold down the mobility device to its most compact position
- Apply pressure to the handheld control while the lift operates
- Guide the mobility device whilst raising, rotating and entering the vehicle
- Caution: Do not use this lift before your dealer has instructed you in the proper operation of the lift.
- Caution: Regularly check your lift for worn, loose, or damaged parts, and do not use the lift if any damages are found. Contact your dealer for repairs. Failure to repair damages may cause severe injury.
- Caution: Only use the Harmar Inside Lift for loading and unloading scooters and power chairs. Consult an installer if you choose to change your application (vehicle or scooter/power chair) as the original equipment may not transfer in the same way.
- Caution: Do not add to or modify any part of your lift system without first consulting the manufacturer. Modifications may void the warranty as well as the integrity of the lift structure.
- Caution: Inspect lifting strap for damage or wear before each use. If you find any tearing, loose threads, damage, or wear, do not use the lift. Using the lift when there is damage to the strap may result in serious damage to the scooter or vehicle. Personal injury may also occur as a result of using a damaged strap. Replace the damaged strap immediately by contacting you dealer or installer.
- Caution: While attaching the strap hook to your chair, be sure it is secure and taught and points straight down before lifting, as a loose strap may lead to the scooter or chair swinging toward the operator or vehicle while suspended.
- Caution: Keep your hands and feet away from the underside of the chair while it is being lifted.
- Caution: Stop lifting operation before the strap hook comes into contact with the strap roller mounted to the lifting arm. Contact with the strap roller will result in damage to the lift. Be sure your lift is properly adjusted and operated to avoid this.
- Caution: Be sure the chair is sitting firmly on the floor of the trunk or cargo space while driving the car. If the chair is not firmly on the floor it may move, causing damage to the lift, the vehicle, or cause harm to passengers.
Manuals and Documents
- Sells Sheet
- Product Manual
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!