Customers Also Bought
You don't need to be anxious about personal cleaning with the Medline Transfer Bench With Back. This bench enable you to move from a seated position to the tub and back without worrying about causing yourself injury or giving up your privacy. With durable materials designed to last years, and support home and professional use, this shower aid holds up to 300 or 550 pounds depending on which option you choose.
Because stability in your bath and shower aid could save your life, the Medline Mds86952 Transfer Bench With Back is held in place and won't slip or slide around while in use. Its superior stability is due to the suction-cup feet that provide a strong grip to the tub's floor. A tall side-arm with a metallic handle allows you to get a solid grip with either one or both hands for extra leverage and safety.
Product Features and Benefits
- Safely Move from Sitting Position to the Tub
- Suction Cup Feet Avoids Sliding During Transfer
- Side Arm Allows for Dual Hand Grip if Needed
- Plastic Seating for Better Transferring
- Height Adjustable so it Works for any Person
- Manufacturer: Medline
- HCPCS: E0247
- Latex Free: Yes
- MRI Compatible: No
- Material: Aluminum/Plastic
- Weight Capacity: 300 or 550 Lbs
- Length: 17 Inches
- Width: 16.5 Inches
- Height: 30 Inches
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog Page provides a brief description of the product.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!