Customers Also Bought
The MedLine NON27410EL Fluid-Resistant Procedural Face Mask with Eye Shield provides full protection. It has a fluid resistance of BFE > 99%, PFE > 99%. The MedLine Procedure Face Mask with Eye Shield provides safety to the face against splashes from bodily fluids.
The Medline NON27410EL Fluid-Resistant Surgical Face Masks with Eye Shield has an attached eye shield that can easily be worn over glasses. This surgical procedure face mask is constructed with fog prevention for optical clarity. It is easily and comfortably attached with a foam strip that wraps over the ears.
Product Features and Benefits
- Protects the Face from Bodily Fluids
- Provides Fog Prevention for Optical Clarity
- Protects the Entire Face
- May be Worn Over Glasses
How Does a Surgical Face Mask Protect the User?
This type of mask protects against droplets of bodily fluids, which could potentially contain viruses and germs that can be transmitted from the nose and mouth. They also protect against fluid splashes from patients.
The Difference Between a Surgical Mask and a N95 Respirator
- Cleared by the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Fluid Resistant and Protects Against Splashes and Droplets
- Face Seal Fit is Loose-Fitting
- Does Not Have a Fit Testing Requirement
- Does Not Require a Seal Check
- Leakage May Happen Around the Edge While Inhaling
- Disposable for Discarding After Each Patient
- Approved by NIOSH for 42 CFR Part 84
- Significantly Reduces Exposure to Small Particles
- Face Seal Fit is Tight
- Requires a User Seal Check
- Has a Filter that prevents 95% of Airborne Particles
- Should be Discarded After Being Damaged or Deformed
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Number: NON27410EL
- Size: One Size Fits Most
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains product information
- Additional Information