The Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar by Able Life is a solid way to provide individuals help who may have difficulty standing on their own. Whether from the couch, the bed, the shower, or the toilet, the Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar can be placed anywhere in the house and designed to blend in with the furniture for a natural look in the home.
The Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar features a unique tension mount design, which means that it can stand firmly in place without the use of screws or bolts and can accommodate a number of ceiling heights, from 7-9 feet. The ergonomic handle can not only aid in standing, but help in preventing falls as well.
Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar Features and Benefits:
- Provides Extra Support to Help With Standing Up From Bed, Couch, or Toilet.
- Can Be Placed Anywhere Throughout the House: Next to Couch, Bed, Shower, or Toilet.
- Tension Mounted So No Screws or Bolts Are Needed.
- Prevents Falls On Wet Or Slippery Surfaces.
- Adjustable to Fit 7, 8, or 9 Foot Ceilings.
Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Able Life
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of Product: 15 lbs
- Multiple Handle Positions 35 to 48 Inch
- Included Height Adjust Wrench
- Product Number: 8140
Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar Video:
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Able Life
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsOur ceiling is 9 feet 2 ins. How high does the grab post extend?Question by: Margaret Trevett on Jan 10, 2016 12:27:45 PMThe post can extend to fit 7, 8 and 9-foot ceilings.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 19, 2016 2:09:00 PMHi. Can you pull on the grab bar horizontally? My dad is paralyzed on the left side of his body so he needs something to pull himself up from the toilet and lower himself onto the toilet.Question by: Phong on Jun 21, 2016 10:29:00 AMYes, you can pull on the bar horizontally; however, you cannot install it horizontally. The lateral weight capacity it 300 lbs.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 11, 2016 4:26:00 PM