Customers Also Bought
Medline Bed Assist Bar Key Features
The securing strap, if needed, provides another way to keep the bar stationary and secure. The strap is used to secure the bed assist bar frame to the mattress or the bed frame or both. The additional security provides additional safety and a sturdy hand hold.
This storage pocket is designed with mesh material, allowing you to see what is stored inside the pocket. You can store your remotes, magazines, or your favorite book. This convenient pocket keeps important items always in reach.
Not only do these rubber tips protect your floor from scratches and damage, but it helps to keep the bar in place for a sturdy and dependable hand grip.
Soft Padded Grip
The curved gripping surface is padded with a soft surface that is comfortable to hold and helps prevent your hand from slipping off of the grab bar.
Medline MDS6800BAH Bed Assist Bar with Storage Pouch works perfectly at helping people get out of bed. The curved handle is padded with extra foam in order to provide the perfect non-slip grip. You won't have to worry about losing the handle, even if your hands are damp. Constructed with multiple high-end materials, the bar provides stability and sturdiness once installed, and doesn't require any tools for assembly. Straps, included with each order, allow you to secure the bed rail from across the bed for added strength and stability. A mesh nylon bag is included with each rail and is able to store books, magazines and other items you want within your reach.
Product Features & Benefits
Product Features and Benefits
- Bed Support Safety Rail
- Helps People Get in and Out of Bed
- Bed Grab Bar
- Curved, Padded Handle for a Stronger Grip
- High End Materials for Added Product Strength
- Bed Cane
- Doesn't Require Any Tools for Assembly
- Straps Provide Extra Stability if Needed
- Nylon Mesh Storage Bag to Store Whatever you Need
- Portable Bed Rail
- Product Numbers: MDS6800BAH
- Width: 14 Inch
- Length: 14.5 Inch
- Height: 18 Inch
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Material: Steel
- Gender: Unisex
- Compatibility: Generic Beds
- Latex Free: Yes
- Manufacturer: Medline
- HCPCS Code: E0315
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame, 6 months on grip, tips, strap, storage pocket, and plastic components
How to Set Up Your Bed Assist Bar
Product Informational Video (1:19 minutes)
- Wiggermann, N. (2016). Biomechanical evaluation of a bed feature to help in turning and laterally repositioning patients. Human factors, 58(5), 748-757.
- Park, K. H., Bien, Z., Lee, J. J., Kim, B. K., Lim, J. T., Kim, J. O., ... & Do, J. H. (2007). Robotic smart house to help people with movement disabilities. Autonomous Robots, 22(2), 183-198.
- Fernie, G. (1994). Technology to help elderly people's safe mobility. Experimental aging research, 20(3), 219-228.
- Alimi, Z. A. (2015). The auto assist bar system for disabled people (Doctoral dissertation, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia).
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!