Customers Also Bought
FabLife Sock Aids assist people that have a hard time bending over to put on their socks or other forms of limited mobility. These aids come in three forms: formed, flexible, and with ridges. The formed aid and the aid with ridges are made of a plastic and are already in a cupped shape. The foam patch on the formed aid and the ridges on the aids with ridges keep the sock from slipping off.
In contrast, the flexible sock aid has a terrycloth on the outside to hold the sock in place and a nylon interior for your comfort. It has three panels that conform to the shape of your foot. The flexible aid is also washable.
In addition to the aids designed for regular socks, there is an aid for compression socks. This particular guide works with compression stockings up to 40 mmHg. It also has seventeen inch long handles with three grip levels for maximum comfort.
FabLife Sock Aids Features and Benefits
- Foam Patch or Terrycloth Keep Sock in Place
- Assists People with Limited Mobility
- Available in 4 Varieties to Fit Your Needs
- Product Number: 86-0040, 86-0041, 86-0045, 86-0002, 86-003, 86-001, 86-0010
- Material: Plastic or Terry-cloth and Nylon
- Weight: 0.7 to 4 lbs
- Additional Information