Customers Also Bought
EZ Rings by Osbon are Tension Bands used by men for erectile dysfunction. Also known as the EZ ErecAid Penis Ring, the EZ Ring is designed to reduce scrotal tissue and pubic hair from being drawn into the Penis Pump Cylinder and into the Penis Ring for a more comfortable fit for the ED patient. The EZ Ring fits on the end of the Penis Pump Cylinder like a lid, ensuring tissue and hair is not drawn into the ED Pump Cylinder. This design of the EZ Ring provides Impotence patients with a better seal between the body and the ED Pump Cylinder and a more comfortable fit. The EZ Ring maintains greater tension on the penis to maintain a firm erection. Designed for use with the Esteem Pump, and the ErecAid Classic.
Osbon EZ Ring Tension Band Features & Benefits
- Provides greater comfort than traditional penis rings.
- Design ensures that the scrotal tissue is not drawn into the cylinder when pumping.
- More comfortable ring fit and more tension to assist in maintaining penile rigidity.
- Easier transition from penis pump cylinder onto erect penis.
- Washes with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
EZ Ring Tension Bands Use Summary
- Place the EZ Ring on the end of the Penis Pump Cylinder like a cap or lid.
- Apply lubricant to the surface around the center opening of the EZ Tension Ring and on the head of the penis.
- Place the head of the penis against the opening of the EZ Tension Ring.
- Operate your vaccum therapy device allowing your penis to be drawn into the cylinder until the Ring is positioned near the base of the penis.
Product Information and Documents
- Instructions for Use
- Size Options: four sizes ranging from 5/8 Inch to ¾ Inch.
- Latex Free.
- For use with the Esteem and Classic cylinders and Vacuum Therapy Systems.
- Actual size may vary slightly.
- HCPCS code: E1399.
- Osbon ErecAid EZ Ring Tension Band Item Numbers: 21164, 21170, 21177, 21119.
- DO NOT USE Ring Loader with EZ Tension Rings
- Do not leave the Tension Ring on for longer than 30 minutes.
- Allow 60 minutes between uses.
- Wash EZ Tension Rings after use with warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly for storage.
Osbon EZ Ring Tension Band Specifications
Osbon EZ Ring Tension Band Notes
How to Measure Yourself for Penis Rings
Determining the best size penis ring for your individual needs is largely by trial and error. The best size for most men is not just a matter of the size of the tension band opening. For most, the correct size has more to do with the amount of tension the band has and the amount of displacement or thickness of the band. (See the sizing chart below.) The more tension and displacement that the tension band provides, the more effective the tension band will be in maintaining an erection.
When you first purchase an ED pump kit, most kits have several tension band sizes already included to help you determine which size is the best fit. If you have forgotten which size is the best fit, or if you are switching from one brand to another, the Penis Ring Tension Band Sizing Calculator may be of help. Using the calculator is not guaranteed to find the exact size for your needs, but has been found by many as a useful tool to narrow down the possible choices. Tension bands are personal items and for health reasons are not returnable or refundable under any circumstances other than manufacturing defect.
How to use the Penis Ring Tension Band Sizing Calculator
Measure the circumference of the base of your penis next to your body with a cloth measuring tape. This measurement should not be taken on an erected penis. Enter the circumference measurement into the "Circumference" box below. Click on the grey button "Solve for Diameter". The diameter of your penis will be calculated and displayed in the blank box next to "Diameter" below. This provides the diameter with no tension.
Example: If your penis circumference is 2.2 inches (2-1/5 inches), enter the amount "2.2" in the box adjacent to "Circumference". Next, click on the grey button "Solve for Diameter". The diameter displayed in the solution window is 0.70. This number is between the #5 Size Penis Ring and the #6 Size Penis Ring (0.667 Inch and 0.708 Inch). Recommend purchasing both the #5 and #6 Timm Osbon Tension Bands to determine which size provides the best fit and effectiveness. If both sizes are too small, then try the #7 Tension Band. If both sizes are too big, try the #4 Tension Band. This procedure has helped many to find the best size that meets their individual needs.
Please note: Due to different tension amounts needed for each person This calculator is not designed to determine the size for first time users.
For a more effective sizing manner please see the Encore Tension Band Set.
Timm Osbon Penis Ring Comparison & Sizing Chart
N/A #4, 5/8 Inch (0.625 Inch or 16mm) N/A #5, 2/3 Inch (0.667 Inch or 17mm) N/A #6, 5/7 Inch (0.708 Inch or 18mm) Medium Medium, 3/4 Inch (0.75 Inch or 19mm) #7, 3/4 Inch (0.75 Inch or 19mm) Large Large, 7/8 Inch (0.875 Inch or 22mm) N/A
Tension bands are personal items that may not be returned or refunded.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A