ErecAid Tension Bands, manufactured by Timm Osbon, are patented tension rings used for men with Erectile Dysfunction. Designed for use with an ED Pump, these Penis Rings are medically engineered for safety, performance and comfort. The unique upper extruding bumps press against the veins that maintain the erection and the lower urethral notch allows for ejaculation. These Timm Osbon Tension Bands should be replaced every six months, pending usage. These tension rings come in three tensions and two sizes.ErecAid Tension Bands Color Code
- Grey = Low Tension
- Beige = Standard Tension
- Pink or Magenta = High Tensio
ErecAid Tension Bands Features and Benefits
- Extremely easy to use and very comfortable.
- Patented design to maintain erection and allow ejaculation.
- The tension rings may be used individually or in various combinations to maintain an erection created by the Vacuum Pump.
- Several sizes and tensions available.
ErecAid Tension Bands Specifications
- Used in combination with an ED Pump.
- Should be replaced every six months, pending usage.
- Medium and Large sizes available.
- High, Standard, and Low tensions available.
- Actual size may vary slightly.
- Longevity: Replace every 6 months.
- Latex Free.
- Manufacturer: Timm Medical (Timm Osbon).
- HCPCS code: E1399.
- ErecAid Tension Bands Item Numbers: 1655, 1611, 1610, 1656, 1613, 1612.
Timm Medical Tension Ring Selection Guidelines
Start with the largest ring (the A size ring) and determine if it is comfortable and maintains an erection. If unsatisfactory, try the next size ring B. If this ring also is unsatisfactory, try C and then D ring sizes. Timm Medical indicates that you should try to maintain the erection with the least amount of tension possible. Correct positioning of the tension ring is also necessary to keep the erection. Tension rings should be positioned so that the U" shaped notch is on the bottom of the penis and the pressure points are at the top of the penis. When using a combination of rings (no more than two), the ring with the greatest amount of tension should be closest to your body. You will need to experiment by trial and error to find the tension ring or combination of tension rings that are right for you. Below is another sizing technique using the circumference measurement of your penis to help determine the best size tension band.
Timm Osbon Penis Ring Comparison & Sizing Chart
N/A #4, 5/8 Inch (0.625 Inch or 16mm) N/A #5, 2/3 Inch (0.667 Inch or 17mm) N/A #6, 5/7 Inch (0.708 Inch or 18mm) Medium Medium, 3/4 Inch (0.75 Inch or 19mm) #7, 3/4 Inch (0.75 Inch or 19mm) Large Large, 7/8 Inch (0.875 Inch or 22mm) N/A
Tension bands are personal items that may not be returned or refunded.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Timm Osbon Sub Brand Osbon ErecAid Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do you get the high tension bands to keep an erection?Question by: Joe Schauble on May 19, 2016 10:54:38 PMIf you're having issues with the tension bands or the machine itself, it's best to contact the manufacturer of the product for a better answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 3:43:00 PMI have multiple manual pumps and one failed. The handle came loose from something inside. Can this be repaired?Question by: Robert L. Ervin on Jul 30, 2017 7:28:00 AMIf the item was purchased through us and it is under warranty, we may be able to file a warranty claim on your behalf. Please contact customer care at 800-397-5899 and speak with a customer service representative who can assist you further.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 8, 2017 8:38:00 AM
- flimsy, SMALL, non reusable, price ridiculous
- Once you get the right one it works
- but then, so do the cheaper ones
- held erection
- priced too high