Customers Also Bought
EZ-ACCESS Passport Vertical Platform Lift is a mobility aid that provides options for difficult pathways, porches, stairs or platforms.
This lightweight, vertical wheelchair platform lift features a top landing gate with a mechanical interlocking latch and magnetic reed switch. This helps keep the rider protected from accidental injury and helps prevent improper operation of the platform lift.
The EZ-ACCESS Passport Vertical Wheelchair Lift allows the rider to "call" the platform down with an easy to push control. The simple design of the Passport Lift's control box has just 2 buttons (up and down) making it very easy to use.
Additional wireless remotes and mounting kits are available to provide multiple access points for the vertical platform lift. This can help with setting up the platform lift to have control on each side.
The vertical platform lift safety rails add stability for riders. The Passport Vertical Lift is easily assembled and once plugged in, the platform lift is ready to use instantly.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easily Assembled
- Can use Additional Remotes for Ease of Access
- Great Solution for Difficult Pathways, Porches or Platforms
- Performance Standards: B44.1 / ASME A17.5, ASME 18.1-2008 (Sec 5) Maximum Rated Load: 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- Number of Passengers: Two (one occupant with mobility device, plus one caregiver). Lift not to exceed Maximum Rated Load
- Main Drive Electrical: 24 VDC supplied by two 12 VDC-12 Ah sealed lead-acid batteries, 2 amp smart charger
- Control Circuit Electrical: 12 VDC AC INPUT: 120 VAC, .6 amps
- AC Power Cord Length: 12-ft. (3.7 m)
- Primary Drive: 24 VDC worm drive; .58 hp; 28:1 reduction ratio; 96 rpm output speed rating
- Final Drive: 1" diameter Hi-lead® drive screw with bronze nut and bronze safety back-up nut
- Drive Motor Control: 24 VDC reversing relay, 12 VDC control input, 30-amp auto reset circuit breaker
- Braking: Worm drive gear motor
- Standard Interface Controls:12 VDC; separate, continuous, low pressure large mushroom-head control switches for "UP/DOWN" operation; onboard LED indicator lights, including diagnostics for quick and easy reference; user adjustable control box; keyed operation
- Emergency Stop: Red, sealed, 1.5" diameter mushroom-head, push button
- Platform Lift Travel Speed: 10 ft/min
- Number of Stops/Landings: Two stops (upper and lower landings)
- Tower Construction Welded aluminum extrusion with powder coated structural steel base legs
- Platform Carriage Construction: Welded aluminum, 1.9" (48.3 mm) MDS nylon 6/6 rollers, and UHMW polyethylene low friction buffers
- Platform Construction: Welded aluminum, totally enclosed, removable aluminum framed side enclosures with coated steel filler panels
- Under Platform Safety: Formed aluminum safety pan with obstruction detectors, designed to stop lift upon contact with an obstacle. Takes less than 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) of pressure to activate safety pan stop
- Guard Ramp: Self-actuating 24" (610 mm)
- Emergency Lowering: Manual hand-crank lift lowering capability
- Limit Switches: Upper and lower primary and secondary limit switch triggering locations are adjustable via movable cams
- Weight of Top Landing Gate: 50 lbs. (23 kg)
- Floor Attachment: Anchor-ready powder coated structural steel legs (concrete anchors not included)
- Mounting Surface Recommended: A level, = 3,500 psi concrete pad with a 4" minimum thickness
- Drive Screw Lubrication: Chevron Ulti-plex® Synthetic Grease EP, NLGI Grade 1.5 (or equivalent)
Model Specific Specifications
Model #: PL52SP3651 PL52TP3860 PL72SP3651 PL72TP3860 Tower Weight: 216 lbs (98 kg) 216 lbs (98 kg) 247 lbs (112 kg) 247 lbs (112 kg) Platform Weight: 168 lbs (76 kg) 160 lbs (73 kg) 168 lbs (76 kg) 160 lbs (73 kg) Net Weight: 384 lbs (175 kg) 376 lbs (171 kg) 415 lbs (189 kg) 407 lbs (185 kg) Tower Height With Legs: 76-1/8" (1931 mm) 76-1/8" (1931 mm) 96-1/8" (2439 mm) 96-1/8” (2439 mm) Tower Width With Legs: 33-3/8" (84 cm) 33-3/8" (84 cm) 33-3/8" (84 cm) 33-3/8” (84 cm) Height At Maximum Travel: 97-9/16" (2464 mm) 97-9/16" (2464 mm) 117.75" (2997 mm) 117.75” (2997 mm) Platform "Usable" Size: 50.75" x 36" (1289 mm x 914 mm) 59.75" x 36" (1518 mm x 914 mm) 50.75" x 36" (1289 mm x 914 mm) 59.75" x 36" (1518 mm x 914 mm) Footprint (Ramp Deployed):
See Dimensions Section Also
76" x 56" (1930 mm x 1422 mm) 89" x 56" (2261 mm x 1422 mm) 76" x 56" (1930 mm x 1422 mm) 89" x 56" (2261 mm x 1422 mm) Lifting Height: 52" (1231 mm)landing-to-landing 52" (1231 mm) landing-to-landing 72" (1828.8 mm) landing-to-landing 72" (1828.8 mm) landing-to-landing
Manuals and Documents
- Specification Sheet contains product dimensions.
Product Overview - EZ-ACCESS Platform Lift | Video (0:55 minutes)
Lift Installation Video | EZ-ACCESS Video (37:44 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Product Brochure provides product features.
- Authorization to Mark contains authorization to mark.
- Technical Specifications contains product technical specifications.
- Top Landing Gate Latch Cover Information provides information about the gate latch.
- Warranty Information contains product warranty information.
- Installation Manual contains product installation manual.