Medline EvenCare G2 Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Results ready in 6 seconds
- Multiple sample site options: forearms, palms, or fingertips
- Test strip equipped with underfill detection
- Capillary action pulls blood into the strip
- Small blood sample requirement
- For use with the Evencare G2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
|MPH1550||Test Strips||Case of 600||
List Price: $136.01 Price:
$121.05($0.20 ea) You Save: $14.96 (11%)
|MPH1550Z||Test Strips||Box of 50||
List Price: $9.57 Price:
$8.52($0.17 ea) You Save: $1.05 (11%)
|MPH1560Z||Control Solution - 2.5 mL Low, 2.5 mL High||Each||
List Price: $10.00 Price:
$8.90You Save: $1.10 (11%)
Who Uses This Product? Individuals with diabetes who need a simple way to monitor glucose levels in the blood.
Why They Love It: The strips have a capillary draw that attracts blood, requiring less blood than other test strips. Results are quick, arriving in just six seconds.
EvenCare G2 Test Strips Overview
EvenCare G2 Blood Glucose Test Strips are easy-to-use strips that produce quick glucose results. They are compatible with the EvenCare Monitor. The strips require only a single touch and have a capillary draw that attracts blood, so the user does not have to use as large of a sample. They can be purchased in boxes of 60 (Medline MPH1550Z) or in bulk cases of 600 (Medline MPH1550). The Control Solution (Medline MPH1560Z) is sold separately.
Easy Single-Touch Sample
The EvenCare device and strips are unique from other testing products due to the features designed into the products. They only require a minimal amount of blood, as its capillary action draws blood into the strip, so it will only require a single touch.
Features and Benefits
- Six Seconds for Results
- Capillary Action To Draw Blood Into Stripe With a Single Touch
- Underfill Detection
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can glucose test strips give false readings?
Yes, they can give false reading for several reasons, such as extreme temperatures, damaged test strips, or not having enough blood applied to the strip.
How long should you wait before reading a glucose test strip?
The test only takes six seconds to produce the results.
How long should I keep my glucose strips for?
They should be used within six months after first opening or before the given expiration date.
What factors can affect my glucose readings?
External factors such as temperature- or weather-damaged test strips, substances like dirt or alcohol on the skin, improper coding, monitor issues, testing site location, the amount of red blood cells, and not having enough blood on the strip.
Can they be reused? br> No, they are designed for single use only.
- Medline Active Liquid Protein Nutritional Supplement - nutritional supplement with concentrated protein.
- Soothe & Cool Skin Cream - soothing lotion for dry skin.
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Brand: EvenCare
- Product Numbers: MPH1550, MPH1550Z, MPH1560Z
- Item Weight: 1 Ounce
- Item Length: 1.9 Inches
- Item Width: 1.85 Inches
- Item Height: 3 Inches
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Application: Glucose Testing
Manuals and Documents
- Product and Data Information contains general product and data information.
- Performing a Control Test shows how to use a control test.
- EvenCare Test Strips User Guide how to perform a control test.