Medline EvenCare G2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Renders results with a very small amount of blood
- Returns results in as little as 6 seconds
- Voice feature directs each step of taking a sample and reports results
- Performs averages of test results for 7, 14, or 30 days
- Two AAA batteries power up to 1,000 tests
- Capable of storing 300 test samples
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
List Price: $19.91 Price:
$17.72You Save: $2.19 (11%)
|MPH1550||Test Strips||Case of 600||
List Price: $136.01 Price:
$121.05($0.20 ea) You Save: $14.96 (11%)
|MPH1550Z||Test Strips||Box of 50||
List Price: $9.57 Price:
$8.52($0.17 ea) You Save: $1.05 (11%)
|MPH1560Z||Control Solution - 2.5 mL Low, 2.5 mL High||Each||
List Price: $10.00 Price:
$8.90You Save: $1.10 (11%)
Who Uses This Product? Anyone who needs to monitor their blood glucose levels, especially individuals with diminished visual capacity, those new to testing, and those who struggle to obtain the amount of blood required for many other meters.
Why They Love This Product: The voice instruction feature helps ensure that all the necessary steps are taken to acquire an ideal blood sample. The test strips are able to render a result with as little as 1 microliter, resulting in less discomfort.
Blood Glucose Monitor System Overview
Medline EvenCare G2 Blood Glucose System is an accurate, easy-to-use, full-featured blood sugar monitoring system. Turn on the voice assistance feature for step-by-step testing instructions, perfect for individuals with diminished visual capacity and anyone who needs extra guidance. Because the Medline G2 Monitor provides precise results with a very small blood sample size of 1 microliter, users can obtain blood samples with less discomfort. In addition to the fingertips, samples can be obtained from the forearm or palm, making this system ideal for those with neuropathy. The easy-to-read LCD display provides the user with a wealth of information, including test results and averages, battery charge, unit readiness, and more.
Medline EvenCare G2 Blood Glucose System (Medline MPH1540) comes with voice assistance, which provides audible step-by-step instructions along with test results perfect for the sight-impaired. The voice function also helps the user perform the initial device setup, such as date, time, and alarm, and can be used to review previous test results. Voice assistance is available in either English or Spanish.
Features and Benefits
- Requires Very Little Blood for Accurate Results
- Voice Assistance Feature Explains Each Step and Reads Test Results
- Faster Testing Times at Just Six Seconds
- Take Samples From the Arms, Palms, or Fingertips
- Holds Up to 300 Test Results
- Averages Results Over 7, 14, or 30 Days
- Users Can Set Up to Three Alarm Reminders
- Convenient, Easy-To-Use Calibration Procedure
- No Coding Necessary
- Reads Results Aloud in Either English or Spanish
What Comes in the Box?
- G2 Blood Glucose Meter
- Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- Log Book
- The Medicool Poucho Diabetic Travel Carry Case for Insulin is ideal for organizing insulin for daily diabetic maintenance.
- The D.I. Insulin Case is a durable, discreet hard case designed to hold insulin, syringes, and alcohol wipes for day outings.
- The Insulin Protector Case by Medicool keeps up to two bottles of insulin protected and cool for up to 16 hours. Additional packaging also holds syringes and alcohol wipes.
- Dia-Pak Deluxe Diabetic Travel Bag is a robust, multifold travel case containing multiple pockets and zippered compartments to organize and secure diabetic and insulin equipment, such as testing strips, syringes, alcohol wipes, and other necessary items.
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Brand: EvenCare G2
- Product Number: MPH1540, MPH1560Z
- Rated Input: 2 AAA Batteries
- Battery Life: ?1,000 Test or 1 Year
- Compatible Test Strips: G2 Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Test Range: 20-6000 mg/dl
- Test Time: 6 Seconds
- Calibration: Plasma
- Sample Size: 1 Microliter
- Memory Capacity: 300 Test Results With Date and Time
- Averaging Lengths: 7, 14, or 30 days
- Length: 93 Millimeters
- Height: 20.5 Millimeters
- Depth: 58 Millimeters
- Weight: 79 Grams
- Color: Blue/Light Gray
- Applications: Metering and Recording Blood Glucose
Manuals and Documents
G2 Blood Glucose Monitoring (8:18 minutes)