Other Eucerin product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Individuals with very dry, damaged, or sensitive skin.
Why They Love This Product: This lotion moisturizes the skin, providing intense moisture therapy. It protects sensitive skin and is fragrance-free. It won't clog pores or cause irritation.
Moisturizier Lotion for Dry Skin Therapy Overview
Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion for Dry Skin Therapy is long lasting and moisture-rich. It provides intensive moisture replacement by binding water to the skin, replenishing the skin's moisture barrier, and preventing further moisture loss.
Features and Benefits
- Helps Heal and Protect Dry and Sensitive Skin
- Binds Water to Skin for Effective Moisturization
- Provides Intense Moisture Replacement
- Fragrance- and Dye-Free Lotion
- Does not Clog Pores or Cause Blackheads
- Replenishes the Skin's Moisture Barrier
- Provides Long-Lasting Relief
Healing and Protecting
Eucerin Original Dry Skin Therapy Lotion seals in moisture to protect and heal extremely dry and damaged or sensitive skin. The long-lasting formula binds water to the skin, effectively hydrating it and preventing further moisture loss. This moisturizing lotion also replenishes the skin's moisture barrier, allowing it to heal damage and dryness. Eucerin Lotion is free of dyes, fragrances, and parabens. The non-comedogenic formula means it won't clog pores.
- Mineral oil
- Isopropyl palmitate
- Propylene glycol
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate
- Polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate-polyhydroxystearate-sebacate
- Cetyl palmitate
- Magnesium sulfate
- Aluminum stearates
- Lanolin alcohol
- Sodium citrate
- Citric acid
- Potassium sorbate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion be used on the face?
Yes, but avoid contact with eyes.
How often should Eucerin Moisturizer be used?
For best results, use daily and after showering.
Can this be used on children?
Yes, Eucerin Original Lotion can be used on people of all ages.
- Silipos Eczema Sleeves moisturize and condition dry or itchy skin. Ribbed, breathable, flexible sleeves that fit on arms, legs, elbows, or knees.
- Calmoseptine Ointment calms skin discomfort and itching. It protects and heals skin damage due to rashes, burns, and minor wounds.
- Medline Remedy Phytoplex Hydrating Cleansing Foam is a gentle cleaning foam that is pH balanced to protect the skin's acid mantle.
- Manufacturer: Eucerin
- Product Numbers: 10356009004, 72140011019, 72140011020
- Volumes: 4 Ounces, 8.4 Ounces, 16.9 Ounces
- Application: Hand and Body Moisturizer
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information