Customers Also Bought
Medline Remedy Phytoplex Hydrating Cleansing Foam by Medline is a head to toe application cleaning foam that is pH balanced to protect the skin's acid mantle. The no-rinse foaming cleanser allows for a gentle cleaning and ease of application.
This Cleansing Foam can be used on intact, irritated or denuded skin. This skin cleansing foam clings where it is applied, minimizing the amount of clean-up and mess. It is easily removed with a wipe or washcloth, and is strong enough to remove barrier pastes & creams, as well as, blood and fecal material.
The Hydrating Cleansing Foam can be used on the hair, face and entire body. Its enhanced ingredient is Phytoplex, along with other botanicals. Phytoplex Hydrating Cleanser helps to nourish, moisturize and soothe the skin.
Phytoplex Cleansing Foam is hypoallergenic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. It is pediatrician and dermatologist tested. The foam is ideal on use for everyone from neonates to geriatrics. This cleanser is available in naturally-scented vanilla foaming pump bottles of 4 oz or 8 oz (118 ml and 236 ml respectively).
Product Features and Benefits
- Head to toe application cleaning foam
- pH balanced to protect skin's acid mantle
- No-rise foam allows for gentle clean, ease of application
- Can be used on intact, irritated or denuded skin.
- Clings where applied, minimizing clean-up and mess.
- Easily removed with wipe or washcloth.
- Strong enough to remove barrier pastes and creams, blood and fecal material.
- Can be used on hair, face and entire body.
- Enhanced ingredient is Phytoplex, which helps nourish, moisturize and soothe skin.
- Ideal for everyone from neonates to geriatrics.
- Hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Naturally-scented vanilla
- Available in foaming pump bottles of 4 oz or 8 oz
- Item number: MSC092104, MSC092104H, MSC092108, MSC092108H.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI never got the cleaning foam. I received the gallon hand pumps. What do I do?Question by: Martha Farr on Nov 11, 2019 2:14:00 PMPlease contact either our customer service department at 1-800-397-5899, or our returns department by email at [email protected] and we will be happy to resolve this issue as soon as we can.Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Nov 12, 2019 3:33:00 PM
Based on your history