Customers Also Bought
Anatomy of the Equadose Pill Divider
Equadose Tablet Splitter and Pill Cutter
Equadose Medication Cutter comes with two opposing blades that cut pills more efficiently and more accurately. These non-dulling blades last a lifetime. The safety blades do not feel sharp to the touch but cut to an angle that easily divides pills in half. The cut preserves the pill or tablet shape without causing powder like so many competitor products. It prevents unequal halves and wasted medication. A transparent lid allows observation of the pill cutting chamber. Vitality Medical also provides alternatives, such as the McKesson Pill Crusher Pouches for your consideration.
Equadose Pill Splitter is small in size and portable. You may carry it in a pocket or purse. It provides two storage compartments to carry pills along with you for the day. Manufactured in the USA with the finest aerospace-grade aluminum, the Equadose pill-splitter is durable and guaranteed for life by the manufacturer. Tested by the FDA, the Equadose tablet cutter produces less than 0.13% material loss of medication from pill splitting compared with 1.97 to 4.17% loss with single razor splitters available at your local drug store.
Advantages Over Other Pill Splitters
- Blades Are Not Sharp to the Touch, Reducing Accidental Cuts
- Twin Opposing Blades Cut Better Than Single Blades
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Construction
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Features & Benefits
- Powder-Free Pill Splitting
- Accurate Cuts
- Transparent Lid Allows Observation of Pill Cutting
- Dual Opposing Blades Cut Pills Evenly
- Only 3 Simple Operating Steps To Split Pills Easily
Dimensions for the Pill Cutter
- Product Number: WQ-PS-001
- Width: 1.25 Inch
- Length: 3 Inch
- Height: 0.69 Inch
- Weight: 0.32 Ounce
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 Ounce
- ASIN: B00U84Q8OK
- UPC: 683203866125
- Manufacturer: Equadose
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Pill prescriptions from a physician that requires reducing the dosage.
- Pill prescriptions that are not available in the required dosage.
- Patients that want to save money by purchasing less expensive, large dose pills that can be safely divided to the correct dosage.
- Poor eyesight—Use of this device involves centering the pills or tablets on the blades, requiring good eyesight.
- Loss of dexterity—Use of the device necessitates that the user has good finger and hand control to properly position pills in the cutter.
After use, wash with warm soapy water, rinse, and dry.
Pill Cutter Demonstration and Instructional Video (5:38 minutes)
Pill Cutter Review and Comparison Video (8:20 minutes)
How to Use the Equadose Tablet Divider Video (8:20 minutes)
- Additional Information