Aroa BioSurgery Endoform Dermal Template, formerly Hollister Endoform Dermal Template Dressing, is an extracellular matrix with an intact collagen scaffold designed to support each stage of wound healing. It offers more advantages over traditional collagen dressings because of it's made of 85 percent collagen and structural and adhesion proteins to stabilize the wound, reduce inflammation, build new tissue and redistribute tissue. Endoform also has the ability to maintain the natural molecular form of collagen to maintain a moist wound environment needed to support new tissue growth. Wound healing and tissue growth is made possible by managing bacteria. The matrix targets multiple wound proteases which are enzymes that break down proteins and peptides in the wound. Research shows bacterial proteases breakdown bacterial biofilm to planktonic bacteria that's easier to manage and kill.
The Endoform is placed over the wound and naturally hydrated with exudate or moistened with saline solution. Cover with a secondary dressing for the wound type. such as Hydrofera Blue foam dressing. You may also benefit from compression therapy by applying a gauze roll over the Endoform and secured around a limb. Endoform can remain on wound up to seven days but wound should be accessed every 72 hours.
Purchase Endoform Natural Dermal Template with perforation (fenestrated) options to expand over a medical device such as an I.V.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports Each Stage of Wound Healing
- Supports Tissue Growth
- Stabilized Wound Bed
- Manages Bacteria
- Maintains Collagen Form During Healing Process
- Manufacturer: AROA Biosurgery Inc.
- Brand: Endoform
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Non-Fenestrated Item Numbers: 529311, 529313
- Fenestrated Item Numbers: 529312, 529314
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Application: Wound Care for Acute and Chronic Wounds
- Sizes: 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 5 Inch
- HCPCS Code: A6021 (529311, 529312), A6022 (529313)
- Surgical Wounds: Donor Sites, Grafts
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Abrasions, Skin Tears, Lacerations and Burns
- Draining Wounds with High Amounts of Exudate
Manuals and Documents
- Manufacturer: Span America Medical
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Polyurethane Foam
- Item Numbers: SP584-000
- Quantity: Each
- Application: Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers for Moderate to High Risk Patients
- Width: 33 Inches
- Length:72 Inches
- Height: 3.5 Inches
- HCPCS Code: E0199
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aroa Biosurgery Inc
- Community Q&A
Product Questionshave dime size wound on big toe doctor has me treating with endoform now, how often do i apply patch dailey or every other day?Question by: monte cann on Oct 19, 2016 5:37:22 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact a physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 3, 2017 2:21:00 PM