SilvaKollagen is a Silver Collagen Gel used to promote wound healing while protecting the wound bed and its newly formed granulation tissue. SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Wound Barrier Gel forms an occlusive gelatinous barrier to protect the wound. This Silver Wound Gel inhibits the growth of microbes that are absorbed into the Collagen Gel. SilvaKollagen is a natural and safe wound gel that conforms to any wound site. The active ingredients include collagen and silver which provide a safe and effective medical hydrolysate. SilvaKollagen soothes the wound and reduces pain. Manufactured by DermaRite, SilvaKollagen accelerates tissue remodeling and reduces scarring. Naturally highly absorbent, SilvaKollagen Wound Barrier Gel controls evaporation of fluid. SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Antimicrobial Gel deodorizes while it helps to heal the wound.
DermaRite SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Wound Barrier Gel Features & Benefits
- Natural and safe formulation.
- Encourages wound healing.
- Protects wound bed and newly formed granulation tissue.
- Reduces pain and soothes.
- Conforms to any wound site.
- Reduces scarring.
- Ionic antimicrobial.
- Augments autolytic debridement.
- Biocompatible and biodegradable.
DermaRite SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Wound Barrier Gel Ingredients
- Silver Oxide
DermaRite SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Antimicrobial Gel Applications
- First & second degree burns.
- Venous stasis ulcers.
- Diabetic ulcers.
- Arterial ulcers.
- Donor sites.
- Graph sites.
- Superficial wounds.
- Traumatic wounds.
- Surgical wounds.
- Pressure ulcer, (stage III and IV).
- Management of chronic wounds.
- Management of acute wounds.
DermaRite SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Wound Barrier Gel Cleanser Specifications
- DermaRite SilvaKollagen Product Numbers: 00500.
- Size Option: 1.5 Ounce.
- Container Packaging: Squeeze tube.
- 1% Silver Oxide.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: SilvaKollagen.
- HSPCS Code: A6011.
DermaRite SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Wound Barrier Gel Additional Information
SilvaKollagen Silver Collagen Wound Barrier Gel Studies
- Diane Heasley, RN. Evaluation of a Silver Collagen Based Amorphous Gel in Expedience of Wound Debridement.
- Diane Heasley, RN. Evaluation of a Silver Collagen based amorphous gel for the use of treatment of a Deep Partial Thickness Burn.
- Kathryn Khandaker, RN. Evaluation of the Use of a Silver Collagen Amorphous Gel in the Healing of Post Surgical and Dehisced Lesions.
- Mary Lee Reard, LPN, Diane Heasley, RN. Evaluation of a Silver Collagen based Amorphous Gel for the Use of Treatment of a Dehisced Abdominal Wound Post Ventral Hernia Repair.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!