The Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator supplies 5 liters per minute of concentrated oxygen to individuals requiring supplemental oxygen. This model is a new Home Oxygen Concentrator that entered the market by Dynarex. When comparing the Dynarex 10800 to other 5-liter units, it noticeably stands out with its lightweight frame, easy maintenance, and reliable performance.
Prescribed oxygen therapy is made simple with the Dynarex O2 Unit. To get started, the user powers the unit by pressing the on/off button. The screen's brightness can also be fine-tuned for each user. The turn knob located next to the power button is where the oxygen flow is chosen, as directed by the physician. A nasal cannula plugs into the port and is applied over the ears and below the nose for oxygen therapy to begin. The unit's safety features bring peace of mind with its built-in Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI). Should oxygen flow or pressure dip or electrical power is lost, both audible and visual alarms will alert the user.
- Stationary Unit
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI)
- User Manual
Features and Benefits
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Casters and Handle Allow for Easy Maneuvering Between Rooms
- Low Flow-Rate Alarm
- Pressure Failure Alarm
- Power Failure Alarm
- Humidifier Bottle Connection
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Access to Filter Cabinet
How Dynarex 5L Compares with the Competition
Dynarex 5L Home Oxygen Concentrator beats out most of the competition in its quiet operation, max outlet pressure, and oxygen concentration output.
- Manufacturer: Dynarex
- Product Number: 10800
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Length: 13.7 Inches
- Width 11 Inches
- Height: 20.1 Inches
- Continuous Oxygen Flow: 5 LPM
- Decibel Level: 40
- Flow Range: 0.5-5 LPM
- Electrical Category: Class II, Type B
- Operation Voltage: 110 V
- Outlet Pressure: 0.04-0.07 Mpa
- Oxygen Concentration: 90-96%
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6-10 Max PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0-7,500 Feet Above Sea Level or up to 13,123 Feet as a Setting
- Country of Origin: China
- HCPCS Code: E1390
- Warranty: 3 Years
Please Note: Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
Our team is happy to assist with obtaining the prescription by contacting a doctor.
- Cabinet Filter - Routinely wash the filter with mild soap and water. Thoroughly dry before it is reinstalled.
- Air Intake Filter - Change the Air Intake Filter when it appears dirty or appears black.
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure contains product features and benefits and product comparisons.
- User Manual provides setup and operating instructions.
- Warranty provides purchaser with a 3-year limited warranty.