Customers Also Bought
Waist High Stand-On Scale, manufactured by Detecto, is a high quality diagnostic bariatric scale with a 600 pound capacity. With stainless steel platform, non-skid surface, stainless steel handrails and padded grips this scale is incredibly sturdy and can help patients remain steady and confident.
The LCD screen is easy to read and sits at about waist level for added convenience. Chart your progress over time with the digital interface that uses height and weight to calculate your body mass index (BMI). This is a perfect clinical scale to accommodate all range of patients.
A key component to this scale is its RS232 serial port, which allows for electronic medical record (EMR) and electronic health record (EHR) compatibility. The scale functions with 6 AA batteries or an AC adapter, which are not included. Display results in metric or English measurements. Measurement capacity is up to 600 in 0.2 pound increments, or 270 kilograms in 0.1 kilograms.
Detecto Waist High Stand-On Scale Features and Benefits
- Accurate BMI Calculations
- LCD Display for Easy Understanding
- RS232 Serial Port for EMR/EHR Connectivity
- Spacious Platform
Detecto Bariatric Floor Scale Specifications
- Product Number: 6855
- Capacity: 600 lbs or 270 kg
- Platform Length: 18 Inches
- Platform Width: 14 Inches
- Scale Height: 41.69 Inches
- Made in the USA
- Power: 6 AA batteries or AC adapter (Not Included)
- Application: Measure Bariatric or Unsteady Patient Weight and BMI
- Manufacturer: Detecto
Detecto Bariatric Floor Scale Additional Information
- Detecto 6855 Bariatric Waist High Stand-On Scale Flyer presents features and benefits for this floor scale.
- Bariatric Waist High Stand-On Scale Operating Instructions covers setup, use, controls, cleaning and maintenance.
- Waist High Stand On Scale 6855 Replacement Parts contains diagrams and sku numbers for scale parts.
- Detecto 6855 Scale Certification European declaration of conformity.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!