Customers Also Bought
Icon Digital Clinical Scale is available in four different options--standard model with the sonar height rod, with Wi-Fi and Non-Medical Grade AC Adapter, with Welch Allyn CVSM/CSM or with Welch Allyn LXI Connectivity and AC Adapter. The eye-level digital screen offers color and touch screen control. This LCD screen displays weight, height and BMI simultaneously. A sonar touch less height rod makes height measurements quick and easy. Patients simply step onto the scale platform and within a second all the measurements are displayed on the screen.
Features and Benefits
- Instant weight, height and BMI measurements.
- Dual range weight.
- Auto weight lock.
- 8-digit numeric patient ID.
- USB-B port.
- Low step-on platform, only 1.5 inches high from the floor.
- Multi-color touch screen LCD display.
- Eye-level readout.
- Clinical quality scale.
- Battery power level indicator.
- Optional AC power adapter models available.
- Product Numbers: ICON, ICON-WI, ICON-UWA, ICON-LXI.
- Platform Size: 17 Inch Width x 17 Inch Depth x 1.5 Inch Height.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs x 0.2 lbs or 1,000 lbs x 0.5 lbs.
- Weighing/Height Units: Pounds/Inch (lb, inch) or Kilograms/Centimeters (kg, cm).
- Power: AC adapter options or 12 AA batteries (not included).
- Height Rod Type: Sonar touchless rod.
- Height Rod Measures: 24 to 86 Inch at 0.2 increments or 60 cm - 218 cm at 0.5 cm increments.
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 58 x 20 x 6 Inch.
- Key Pad: Mechanical switch type with 7 buttons: Power, Zero, Lock/Release, ID, Cycle Display Mode, Menu and Print.
- Display Type: 3.2 Inch (diagonal) full color TFT display 320x240 resolution.
Manuals and Documents
- icon Scale Brochure offers highlights.
- Sonar Height Flier provides features and benefits for this instant height measuring device.
- icon Quick Operation Guide contains step-by-step instructions to place the scale into operation.
- Owner's Manual offers set up and care instructions.
- Detecto Warranty details the length of warranty and coverage.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns