Customers Also Bought
Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale, manufactured by Detecto in the United States, is portable digital scale specifically designed for wheelchairs. This scale offers a wide range of versatility, as it functions with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs, or as a stand-on scale.
Featuring low-angled ramps, this scale allows easy access by allowing patients to enter from either side.
Each scale comes with a remote digital indicator, MedVue, that optimizes performance. Unique to MedVue is 1LOOK, which displays height, weight, and body mass index simultaneously on the indicator's easy-to-read, blue liquid-crystal display. Featuring serial, USB, wired or Wi-Fi Ethernet communications, you can easily send this information to a printer or PC for electronic medical/health record use.
In addition, the Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale has four integral wheels that allows quick and easy portability. Also, whenever the scale is not in use, it folds in half making it easy to keep in storage.
This scale functions off of six C alkaline batteries, Ni-Cad (nickel-cadmium) or NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) batteries, or an optional AC adapter (none of these are included).
Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale Features and Benefits
- Calculates BMI.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- English and Metric units.
- Folds in half for storage.
- Integral wheels.
- Numerous connectivity methods.
- Spacious platform.
- Two-way ramp.
Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Product Number: 6550.
- Platform Width: 30"
- Platform Length: 32"
- Capacity: 1,000 lb/450 kg.
- Keypad: 19 key, color coded, sealed membrane.
- Display: 5 digit, seven segment, LCD.
- Display Dimensions: 9.5W x 6.6H x 2.1D Inch.
- Construction: Steel and Aluminum.
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or AC adapter (neither included).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB, wired/Wi-Fi Ethernet.
- Application: To measure weight and body mass index.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
Detecto 6550 Wheelchair Scale Additional Information
- Model 6550 Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale brochure provides the features for this portable wheelchair scale.
- 6550 Wheelchair Scale Operating Instructions contains warnings, images and operational steps.
- Detecto 6550 Wheelchair Scale Parts offers a list of replacement parts by sku number.
- Detecto MedVue EMR describes the advantages that the keypad display offers.
- Detecto 6550 Certification for European conformity.
- Detecto Wheelchair Scale Warranty contains the manufacturer's warranty policy.
Detecto 6550 Wheelchair Scale Setup Video (4:29 minutes)
Detecto 6550 Wheelchair Scale Operation Video (3:13 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!