Customers Also Bought
Who Buys This Product: The Cypress Protective Procedure Gown is useful for doctors and surgeons exposed to low quantities of dangerous chemicals who also value safety and comfort.
Why You’ll Love this Product: Made with lightweight materials which cover a large area of the body, each gown helps protect against dangerous materials.
Cypress Protective Procedure Gowns Overview
Cypress Protective Procedure Gowns are protective garments to be worn when exposed to low levels of hazardous fluids. They feature lightweight construction and sewn seams, providing premium comfort without compromising durability. They cover a large portion of the body to provide the best coverage and protection possible. Cypress Protective Procedure Gowns have long, easy-to-find ties to facilitate quick and easy donning and doffing, essential in fast-paced care environments. These gowns should not be worn in environments that require AAMI Level 3 or 4 protection.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- Excellent Coverage for Best Possible Protection
- Long, Easy-to-Find Ties for Convenience in Donning and Doffing
- AAMI 2 Level Protection
- Manufacturer: Cypress
- Product Numbers: 55-XL, 610122, 68-6201-B, EXIGPE01, EXIGSP3201, EXIGSP4001, HGD-002, HX2020-91, HX2020-92, IG004, IG004XL, INIGS-45, KZ220B120001, KZ220B120002, XF3008, XF3010, XF3013, XF3018, XF3019, XF4003
- Sizes: One Size, Large, X-Large
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
Manuals and Documents
- Cypress Protective Gown Catalog Contains information about Cypress Protective Gowns.
- Additional Information