Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec Little Ones Standard Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a dependable, yet disposable closed-end pouch for a two-piece ostomy system, specifically designed to hug the unique contours of a child's anatomy.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this reliable ostomy pouch produces a series of detectable "clicks," which will provide your children with trust and confidence in their system.
Offering an uncomplicated snap-on, snap-off design, this small urostomy pouch allows wearers to easily and quickly remove the pouch without separating the barrier from the skin. When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, though, make sure your child uses an adhesive remover, as many children find it helpful.
This ConvaTec Little Ones Ostomy Pouch features a two-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which functions to increase discretion.
This urostomy pouch complements a wide variety of lifestyles, including a colostomy, day wear, bathing, and swimming. Order now and boost your children's confidence with their ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- Audible security.
- Disposable; designed for one-time use.
- Double-sided comfort panel for increased discretion.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Flexible and durable design.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401930 and 401931.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 5 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma on a child.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5054.
- Additional Information