Other CEP product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Progressive Ski Race Socks, by MediUSA, are compression socks made specifically for the downhill competitor in mind. The sock design is to promote circulation and prevent fatigue to take on the hill more aggressively every heat, at every leg of the race. These athletic compression socks are part of the MediUSA line of CEP compression garments that have garnered notoriety among professional athletes for their ability to gain an edge in their event as well as help facilitate a quicker recovery time.
The Progressive Ski Race Socks have graduated levels of compression where the most compression is given to areas of the lower leg for the most benefit. The Ski Socks are unique to the CEP Thermo Socks in that they have a tighter knit for a more direct contact with the ski boots. This feature not only provides the benefits of compression therapy, but also lends itself to a sense of more foot control and quick response navigating terrain and obstacles in high speed. With that said, they also keep the feet from getting cold and will facilitate the natural evaporative function so moisture and sweat will not stick around.
These CEP compression socks help secure the foot as they sit inside the boot. They will give a sense of better balance and security as well as the energizing effect of stimulated blood flow. Structurally, the socks have a comfortable top band to secure the compression fabric over the calf without too much pressure. The seams along the toe line are flat so it keeps the toes from binding and allows a greater degree of flex while you speed on that downhill course.
The Progressive Ski Race Socks come in two color combinations, red and green, and are labeled R and L for the proper foot fitting. They contain antibacterial, odor-reducing silver ions to keep feet feeling fresh. They pull up stopping just below the knee.
Those who will benefit best with the Progressive Ski Race Socks
- Alpine ski racers: slalom and downhill
- Freestyle skiing: slope-style, aerial, and moguls
Progressive Ski Race Socks Features and Benefits
- The compression socks will stimulate leg circulation.
- With better circulation yields better performance in the snow.
- The knit is tighter for a closer feel between the leg/foot and the boot.
- The socks help facilitate quicker recovery time after long stretches of skiing
- The feet stay warm, yet facilitate moisture exchange and evaporation.
- They have silver ions in the fabric as an antibacterial to keep feet feeling fresh.
Progressive Ski Race Socks Specifications
- Manufacturer: MediUSA
- Material: Polymadine (85 Percent), Spandex (15 Percent)
- Compression Rating: 18-25 mmHg
- Colors: Red and Green
- Manufacturer Numbers: WP42122, WP42123, WP42124, WP52122, WP52123, WP52124, WP42G22, WP42G23, WP42G24, WP52G22, WP52G23, WP52G24
medi CEP Compression Sock Size Chart
medi CEP Video (0:49 minutes)
CEP Compression Socks Video (0:49 minutes)
How to Put On CEP Compression Socks Video (2:13 minutes)
medi CEP Compression Socks Construction Video (2:40 minutes)
CEP Compression Ski Socks Video(0:43 minutes)