Skil-Care 101080 Catheter Leg Strap
Catheter Leg Strap from Skil-Care is used to secure tubing to your leg or another limb. A secured catheter is less likely to dislodge. Constructed with soft cloth attached to a flexible foam band, this catheter strap is comfortable and easy to use. The materials are non-irritating to the skin. This leg strap is adjustable to the needs of the patient. A Velcro tab on the end of the strap secures the Skil-Care 101080 strap to itself without the need for adhesives nor the need to attach to your skin.
Product Features & Benefits
- Secures medical tubing to leg.
- Reduces accidental dislocation of medical tubing.
- Secures NG tubes.
- Comfortable, cloth-backed foam band.
- Velcro closure tab offers easy closure and removal.
- Non-irritating to sensitive skin.
- Easy to apply.
- Product Numbers: 101080, 101090.
- Length: 30 Inch.
- Application: Catheter leg strap.
- Use With: Universal indwelling catheters.
- Non Sterile.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
- HCPCS Code: A4334.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Catheter Leg Strap Instructions offers information for securing urinary catheter tubing or NG tubing.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow wide is this leg strap?Question by: Terri Weaver on May 21, 2016 5:23:06 PMThe strap measures at 2 inches in width.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 4:01:00 PM