Customers Also Bought
Geri Sleeves Skin Protection for Arm or Leg
Skil-Care Geri-Sleeves protect the patient’s arms and legs from friction and shearing. These stocking sleeves also protect I.V. and wound sites. Patients may wear the sleeves for protection in the bed or wheelchair. The sleeves are made with a blend of cotton and Lycra to provide user skin protection. Geri-Sleeves have a cutout for the thumb which helps keep the stocking in place. The leg sleeve is tailored for a snug and comfortable fit. Select between sleeves for the arm and those designed for your leg. These sleeves may be machine washed and dried.
Skin Protection Sleeves Product Features & Benefits
- Comfortable skin protection.
- Skin protection sleeves.
- Geri Sleeves for legs or arms.
- Machine washable.
- For wheelchair or bed skin protection.
- Product Numbers: 503350, 503352, 503355, 503356, 503357, 503358, 503357, 503360.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large/Bariatric, Universal.
- Length Sizes: 15, 16 or 20 Inch.
- Color: Light Tone.
- Materials: Cotton/ Lycra blend.
- Application: Protective Arm or Leg Sleeve.
- Made in China.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Geri-Sleeves Instructions contains information about application and laundering.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!