Those searching for an affordable high-tech massage gun can look no further than the CanDo Handheld Percussion Massage Gun. This massage and relaxation tool helps its owners achieve deep tissue partner or self-massage for sore or knotted muscles. It does so through percussive and vibrational therapy, meaning the gun retracts and pushes its heads back out repeatedly and in quick succession to provide a massage that puts repeated (but not constant) pressure on trigger points. This vibration helps release muscle knots and loosen tight muscle groups.
The CanDo Massage Gun comes with six head attachments so owners can massage difficult-to-massage areas. For instance, the fork head allows massage around the spine to relieve tension in the neck and on each side of the rest of the spine, while the wedge head allows massage of wider areas, such as the IT band. (A full list of massage head descriptions can be found below).
In addition, this item also has three operational modes: Fitness, Medical, and Health Care. Fitness Mode is designed especially for use by athletes, while Medical Mode is perfect for physical therapy purposes. This mode also operates a bit differently from the other modes in that it gradually becomes more intense over a six-second period and then less intense over another six seconds, while settings in the other two modes must be changed manually. Finally, the gentler Health Care Mode is perfect for daily massages that help prevent muscles from being overworked with regular use.
In addition to these many massage customization options, each of the three modes has six RPM (torque and speed) settings. These settings range between 1,000 and 3,200 RPMs. Plus and minus buttons on the device also allow the user to manually change these settings. Owners of the CanDo Handheld Massager will have no lack of options to create the perfect pressure and speed settings for a "just right" massage in almost any specified location.
This item has a sensible design for easy and extended use. It is powered by a 24-volt lithium-ion battery that can last six to eight hours after each charge. Also featured is a display screen that makes it easy to read chosen settings and an internal fan to help prevent it from overheating. In addition to these benefits, this massage gun is durable yet small and lightweight, so it is easy to manage during massages. A carrying case both protects the gun and its accessories and makes it very easy to take the massager on the road for travel.
This massage gun has many potential benefits for use. It may be used to target trigger points, release muscle tension, prevent post-workout muscle soreness, activate muscles before a massage, increase circulation, alleviate low-back pain, and much more. Buy the CanDo Massage Gun for muscle pain and tension relief today.
What Comes in the Box?
- 1 Percussive Massage Gun
- 6 Muscle Group-Specific Massage Head Attachments
- 1 Handy Travel Case
- 1 Wall Charger
- 1 User Manual
Features and Benefits
- Multifunctional Percussive Massager
- Six Head Attachments
- Allows the Target Disparate Muscle Groups
- Massages Difficult-to-Massage Areas
- Three Operational Modes
- Six RPM Settings per Operational Mode
- 1,000-3,200 RPM Range
- +/- Buttons Allow Manual RPM Changes
- Targets Trigger Points
- Relieves Muscle Tension
- Promotes Circulation
- Helps Improve Mobility
- Great for Low-Back Muscle Pain
- Can Be Used for Partner- or Self-Massage
- Cordless and Rechargeable
- 6-8 Hours of Use per Charge
- Robust Design for a Long Life
- Lightweight and Portable
- Includes a Handy Travel Case
- Cooling Fan Prevents Overheating
- Display Indicates Speed and Mode
- Display Indicates Elapsed Time and Battery Life
- Intuitive Design for Easy Use
- Not Meant for Use Over Head, Bones, or Tendons
CanDo Massage Gun Guide
Massage Gun Uses
- Delayed onset muscle soreness prevention for athletes
- Increased circulation
- Low-back pain relief
- Muscle spasm care
- Neck and headache tension release
- Muscle pain relief
- Percussive massage
- Pre-exercise muscle warm-up
- Range-of-motion expansion
- Trigger-point massage
- Tension release for better sleep and relaxation
Modes and Settings
- Fitness Mode: Six speed levels from 1,200-3,200 RPMs with high torque and speed. Created especially for athletic users.
- Medical Mode: Gradually increases and decreases in speed and pressure (between 1,000-1,900 RPMs) over six-second intervals. Provides point-to-point local treatment for physical therapy.
- Health Care Mode (1,000 RPMS to 2,000 RPMs): Six speed levels from 1,000-2,000 RPMs for a soft massage. Perfect for daily massages.
- Round: Has a large surface area. Perfect for the general loosening of large muscle groups.
- Flat: Great for smaller areas of the body, such as the shoulder blades and IT bands.
- Air: A pneumatic head for sensitive and tender muscles.
- Fork: Works around bones, such as those in the neck.
- Bullet: Targets small, ultra-specific parts of the body for a deep, trigger-point massage. Great for hands and feet.
- Wedge: Perfect for broader contact points, such as the IT band.
Display Setting Diagram
Frequently Asked Questions
Do deep tissue massage guns work?
Massage guns such as the CanDo Massage Gun have been shown to help many release tense muscles and to help prevent post-workout soreness for athletes.
Do massage guns get rid of knots?
Yes, when used properly these items can help release muscle knots.
Can a massage gun help with cellulite?
Repeated use of massage techniques may help improve lymphatic drainage and stretch the skin, which may also help stretch leg dimples.
Bongers Percussive Massagers: Massage tools inspired by the Japanese Healing Tradition of Magono-Te. This tapotement massager can be used to "drum" on the massage recipient's body to release tight muscles or to break up cellulite.
CanDo Foam Rollers: Dense, closed cell foam rollers that come in four different sizes so everyone can find the perfect fit. Both traditional rounded and semi-circular versions are available for purchase. These items can be used as an exercise, spinal stabilization and posture improvement, and muscle-release tool.
Hyperice Hypervolt: An ultra-lightweight massage gun that comes with five interchangeable heads. This item features three speed settings, is ultra-quiet, and is great for a variety of muscle tension and pain release uses.
Massage Wand by Bilt-Rite: A massage wand with six head options for a gentle, relaxing massage.
Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager by Dr-HO: A heat-optional shiatsu massager that sits atop the neck and shoulders to provide a deep tissue massage of those areas. Pressure and oscillation modes are adjustable for a custom massage.
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- Brand: CanDo
- Product Number: 14-1770
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4.6 Pounds
- Height: 9 Inches
- Length: 8.5 Inches
- Width: 2.75 Inches
- Power: 24V Lithium-Ion Battery
- Product Type: Massager
- Product Style: Gun
- Application: Percussion Massage
Manuals and Documents