Customers Also Bought
Calcium Alginate Dressings by McKesson are rectangle sheet dressings that are used as a primary dressing. It can be trimmed or cut to fit wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. The dressings are highly absorbent to wick away fluid from the wound while helping to maintain a moist wound environment. The seaweed-derived alginate turns to a moist gel mass material when saturated, helping to regenerate skin and expedite the healing process and help control bleeding.
Cover this alginate dressing with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change. Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with Mepilex Border Dressing and Betadine Povidone Iodine Solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly Absorbent for Moderate to Heavy Wound Exudate
- Assists with Controlling Minor Bleeding
- Optimal Gelling Profile Allows Dressing to Avoid Sticking to the Wound Bed
- May Be Trimmed to Fit Wound Dimensions
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product Number: 3562
- Application: Calcium Alginate Dressing
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10, Case of 100
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 4 x 4.75 Inch
- Material: Calcium Alginate
- Shape: Rectangle
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6196
- UNSPSC Code: 42311540
Wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. May help absorb minor bleeding.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history