Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Vinyl Bed Rail Pads
Bed Rail Covers serve two separate functions. They protect against bruising from direct patient contact with the metal bed rails and they protect patients from entrapping their arms or legs within the side rail bars. Hospital Bed Rail Pads act as bed rail bumpers between the side rail and the patient. They from a bed rail guard that is soft to ward-off injuries. Skil-Care Rail Pads have extended height for extra protection. You can select from 1 inch or 2 inch thick pads or a Half-Size Bed Rail Pad for shorter rails. These rail guards fasten to the rails with Velcro closure so it is easy to re-adjust the position of the bed rail covers to meet changing needs of patients. These side rail pads come with a vinyl cover for easy wiping and cleaning. These hospital bed rail covers come with a bacteriostatic covering that is non-allergenic and mildew resistant.
Product Features & Benefits
- Hospital bed rail covers.
- Protects against entrapment.
- Protects against patient bruising.
- Easy to clean.
- Mildew resistant.
- Bacteriostatic covering.
- Manufactured with double reinforced wipe-clean vinyl.
- Product Numbers: 401010, 401040, 401050, 401090.
- Length Sizes: 37, 60, 72, or 80 Inch.
- Height Sizes: 14 or 15 Inch.
- Depth Sizes (Thickness): 1 or 2 Inch.
- Closure: Velcro straps.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Instructions for Bed Rail Guards offers information for the safe use and maintenance of these bumper pads.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!