Skil-Care Sheepskin Limb Holder Ankle/Wrist Restraint
Sheepskin Limbholder restraints comfortably secures wrist or ankles. These wrist cuffs or ankle cuffs limits the motion of patients arms and legs in bed. Designed for at risk patients, the bed restraints come with a non-slip buckle fastener. This fastener stays in place and is easy to use. Manufactured by Skil-Care, these ankle and wrist restraints are made with soft, high pile synthetic sheepskin. The straps for this limb holder are extra-long to allow securing the wrist and ankle cuffs out of the reach of the patient. These sheepskin restraints may be machine washed and dried and reused.
Product Features & Benefits
- Soft wrist and ankle restraints.
- Made with plush synthetic sheepskin.
- Non-slip buckle stays in place.
- Easily fastens.
- Extra-long straps for easier security.
- Product Number: 3060140.
- Size: Universal.
- Materials: synthetic sheepskin.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Skil-Care Sheepskin Limb Holder Restraint User Guide offers information for the safe use and care of this ankle and wrist cuff.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!