Skil-Care Cushion Belt Wheelchair Restraint
Skil-Care Cushion Belt is a waist belt restraint designed for use in wheelchairs or beds to protect fall management patients from fall injuries. The cushion belt is foam padded for patient comfort. This wheelchair restraint belt is easy to attach to any wheelchair or bed with ties or quick-release buckle. This wheelchair belt is durable and comes in two separate options—tie closure and buckle closure. This wheelchair restraint system is machine washable and dryable.
Vitality Medical carries many wheelchair accessories for mobility and fall management patients, including the Skil-Care Gel Foam Cushion, Skil Care Heel Float, Skil Care Positioning Wedge, Lateral Supports for Wheelchairs, Wheelchair Side Supports, Lateral Body Support, and the Wheelchair Arm Trough.
Bed and Wheelchair Waist Restraints Product Features & Benefits
- Cushioned restraint belt.
- Provides waist support.
- Wheelchair restraints for patients.
- Bed restraint belt.
- Foamed padded for patient comfort.
- Easy to attach to wheelchair or bed.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Wheelchair Waist Restraints for Fall Management Patients Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 301200, 301201.
- Size: Adjustable, one size fits most.
- Application: Waist belt restraint.
- Material: Foam.
- Securing Method: 2-Strap.
- Patient Fastening: Tie strap or buckle.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care
Waist Belt Restraint System Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Cushion Belt Wheelchair Restraint contains information about the use of this bed/wheelchair restraint belt.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!