Customers Also Bought
BakBalls, by Fabrication Enterprises, were created by a sport physiotherapist to target localized pain or pressure on the joints. BakBalls help relieve pain or stiffness in the neck, back, feet, shoulders, ITB, calves, hamstrings, etc. They can be used to treat tension headaches by targeting pressure points in the neck. They can also be rolled on the feet to relieve symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis or foot cramping and stiffness. BakBalls are perfect for targeting stiffness in the back associated with sitting in an office chair and can improve posture.
BackBalls can be used while sitting, laying down on a bed or the floor, or standing against the wall. You will love the direct, localized, massaging pressure that the BackBalls apply to stiff joints. They are perfect for massaging difficult-to-reach areas and will keep your joints and muscles feeling loose and relaxed all day.
BakBalls Features and Benefits
- Designed by a sport physiotherapist
- Target pain or stiffness in the neck, back, shoulder, ITB; and plantar fascia at home, work or in the car
- Trigger point muscles to relieve neck pain and tension headaches
- Roll on feet for plantar fasciitis or aching feet
- Roll down the hamstrings and calves to loosen muscles
- Can be used while sitting, standing against a wall, or laying down
- Help improve sitting posture and pain associated with sitting in an office chair
- Loosens a stiff, painful spine
- Exerts localized pressure on joints
- Product weight: 2.4 Ounces
- Length: 5 Inches
- Width: 2.5 Inches
- Height: 2.5 Inches
- Black: firm
- Red: regular
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!