Customers Also Bought
Attends Protective Underwear with moderate absorbency is made with a soft elastic waist design that provides superior comfort. Tear-away sides offer an easy option for removal. This adult protective underwear is white in color for added wearer discreetness. Colored stitching indicates back of product . New additional inner acquisition layer for faster absorbency. Packaged in discreet outer carton.
Attends Protective Underwear Features & Benefits
- Contains additional super absorbent polymer and cellulose fibers for EXTRA absorbency.
- Stretchable comfort-fit belly and waistband elastics.
- Breathable, air-flow material to promote drier, healthier skin.
- Cloth-like material for discreet wear.
- Acquisition layer and super absorbent polymer channel and lock fluids in the core and helps prevent odor.
- Color stitching indicates back of product.
Attends Protective Underwear Specifications
- Attends Protective Underwear Product Numbers: AP0720, AP0730, AP0740.
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Sizing Ranges Waist / Hip: 34-44 Inch, 44-58 Inch, 58-68 Inch.
- Absorbent Capacity: Moderate Absorbency.
- Application: Protective Underwear.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Color: White.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Style: Pull on.
- Topsheet Material: Nonwoven.
- Type: Brief.
- Users: Adults.
- Brand: Attends®.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cloth-like Odor Control Moderate Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWe recently were recommended (by Hospice) Attends Underwear for a family member with Bladder Cancer. The issue is that she is allergic to a multitude of items, both chemical and fibers. We are in need of a disposable underwear, however in the past the "other" brand caused horrible rashes and itching. Could you provide a complete list of ingredients which are utilized to make your product?
Question by: Malcolm Thomas Stein, III on Jul 9, 2019 11:26:00 AMWe do not have a detailed list on file, you will want to contact the manufacturer directly at 1-800-428-8363 or [email protected]Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 10, 2019 12:46:00 PM
Based on your history
Vitality's price and the ease and convenience of automatic ordering made switching from my local brick and mortar store a no-brainer and a breeze!