Customers Also Bought
Attends Stretch Briefs offer super absorbency in a soft fabric that is a comfortable fit. The Stretch Briefs are made with an absorbent fabric that is breathable to help keep you dry. These briefs offer leakage control and skin wellness. These incontinence briefs stretch where and when needed and still provide the leakage protection you are looking for. Stretch Briefs are an innovative design providing the ultimate performance and fit while remaining economically and environmentally sustainable. Breathable fabric with superior softness delivers comfort and skin wellness. Acquisition layer works in tandem with embossed channeling to quickly pull and direct fluid away from the skin and into the core. High performance, triple-layer core stays dry and maintains integrity through multiple voids. Interior leg cuffs offer additional leakage barrier protection.
Attends Stretch Briefs Features & Benefits
- Rapid Lock™ Dual Core with Supersorb® Dryness Layer.
- Offers advanced leakage protection.
- Provides premium softness.
- Stretches and provides a comfortable fit.
Attends Stretch Briefs Specifications
- Product Numbers: DDSLXL, DDSMR.
- Size Options: Medium/Regular, Large/X-Large.
- Waist Sizes: 32 to 54 Inch, 50 to 68 Inch.
- Absorbency: Super for severe incontinence.
- Application: Incontinent Brief.
- Color: White.
- Style: Tab Closure.
- Type: Stretch Brief.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Fa sterner Type: Resealable Tabs.
- Gender: Unisex.
- User: Adult.
- Tab Closure.
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Super Backsheet Material Cloth-like
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo attends stretch briefs contain latex?Question by: Amy Wilkey on May 8, 2017 6:59:00 PMThe manufacturer states that all of its products are latex free.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 10, 2017 8:25:00 AM
Based on your history