Customers Also Bought
Attends DermaDry Bariatric Briefs are crafted with an innovative design that provides the ultimate performance and fit while simultaneously staying economically and environmentally sustainable. A soft, breathable fabric and superior softness brings makes these bariatric briefs the ideal incontinence briefs for bariatric patients of all shapes and ages.
Attends Bariatric are equipped with an acquisition layer that works in tandem with embossed channeling to quickly pull and direct fluid away from the skin and into the core. These high-performance Attends briefs are designed with a triple core that stays dry and maintains integrity through multiple voids. These incontinence briefs also have interior leg cuffs that offer additional leakage barrier protection.
Attends Bariatric Briefs Features, Benefits and Specifications
Product Features and Benefits
- The top surge core features rapid fluid acquisition to wick fluid away from the body and keep skin drier and healthier.
- New improved inner anti-leak barrier leg cuffs provide the ultimate defense against leaks.
- New, improved tear away sides make removal quicker and easier than ever before.
- The cloth-like fabric is gentle to the touch and features breathability zones that allow sweat and moisture to evaporate, promoting dryness and skin wellness.
- The cloth fabric is less noisy against clothing for added concealment.
- Rapid Lock Dual Core channels and locks fluids away swiftly to help manage urine odors by neutralizing ammonia, providing users added discretion and dignity.
- Product numbers: 48DD50, 48DD60
- Manufacturer: Attends Healthcare Products
- Size: 2XL, Up to 70 Inches Waist
- Cloth-like Fabric
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Attends Healthcare Products Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
Won't buy these again. Would not recommend them at all.