Customers Also Bought
The Mangar Archimedes Hand Control (Mangar LAA4765) is a replacement accessory for the Archimedes Bath Lift that allows individuals to safely raise and lower their bath lift level within the bathtub. It is designed with large, easy-to-use buttons that move the lift either up or down.
It is designed with a battery state indicator that allows you to know if your hand control needs to be charged. Green Light = OK to use, Flashing Green Light = OK to use but will need to be charged after this bath, and Red = the battery needs recharging before use. NOTE: the microprocessor in the hand control will not allow the seat to be lowered if it detects that there will not be enough battery power to raise it again.
If you notice that you are charging your hand controller more frequently it may be time to replace it with a new one. With daily wear and tear, this unit will typically last for 3 - 4 years before it needs to be replaced.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easily Connected to Charger
- Battery State Indicator
- Easy-to-Use Up & Down Buttons
- Works w/Archimedes Bath Lift
- Controls the Level of Lift in the Bathtub
- Manufacturer: Mangar Health
- Product Number: LAA4765
- Warranty: 12-Month Limited
- Battery Type: NiCad
- Output: 12V: 7,5A
- Internal Protection: Self Resetting Fuse
- Environmental Protection: IP67
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
Bath Lift Hand Control Video (1:26)
- Additional Information