Customers Also Bought
Anacapa Technologies Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Gel is a clear topical gel that effectively kills harmful pathogenic micro-organisms including resistant strains MRSA and VRE. This skin and wound Hydrogel treats a wide spectrum of wounds from minor skin abrasions, cuts and skin irritations all the way to major wounds such as pressure and diabetic ulcers and second degree burns. Anasept 3 Ounce Wound Gel Tube has been clinically tested to kill harmful bacteria within 60 seconds while being safe and gentle to the wound bed. The topical wound gel can handle infected wounds containing mild to moderate amount of exudate.
In addition to wound care, Anasept Wound Gel can be applied to an indwelling vascular catheter or ostomy appliance to manage bacteria. Apply only a thin layer around the appliance and cover with dressing and apply only a thin layer around peri-stomal area before applying ostomy appliance.
Anasept Wound Gel comes in a 3 ounce tube. It has a 2-year shelf life. Purchase a single tube for an over the counter remedy or a case of 12 tubes for hospitals and clinics managing wounds.
Before applying the wound gel, you may want to flush the wound to remove foreign materials using Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser, also manufactured by Anacapa Technologies.
Features and Benefits
- Kills Pathogenic Micro-Organisms within Seconds
- Easy Application
- Viscous Hydrogel Smooths Evenly
- Clear, Odorless Gel
- Maintains Microbiocidal Activity Even After 24 Hours
- Manufacturer: Anacapa Technologies
- Product Numbers: 5003G
- Quantity: Each, Case of 12
- Size: 3 oz. Tube
- Packaging: Tube
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Application: External Topical Wound Gel
- HCPCS Code: A6248
- Active Ingredient: 0.057% Sodium Hypochlorite
Manuals and Documents
- Sodium Hyochlorite, purified water and other proprietary ingredients
- Skin Abrasions
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Lacerations and Cuts
- Exit Sites
- Stage I-IV Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Post-Surgical Wound Sites
- First and Second Degree Burns
- Skin Grafted and Donor Sites
- Wounds with Severe Exudate
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Anacapa Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!