Anasept Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Cleanser is an effective all-in-one wound debrider that gently sprays onto the wounds to remove foreign materials and prevent infection. Anasept is applied directly onto ulcers, skin lacerations, post-surgical wounds, burns and donor sites. It is recommended to allow the clear isotonic solution to rest on the wound site for two minutes. It can also sprayed on to a sterile gauze sponge to rest against the wound before applying a primary wound dressing.
Anasept speeds up healing with its antimicrobial properties that kill harmful bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus, to reduce the risk of infection. In just one minute it will kill more than 98 percent of pathogenic bacteria. It also is a sporicidal and deodorizing agents to control odor as well. Another important feature is Anasept Skin & Wound Cleanser helps to maintain a moist wound environment that's needed for optimal healing and can be reapplied with every dressing change.
Choose from a variety of sizes and dispensing methods such as bottle with flip top cap, spray bottle and trigger spray bottle. You may also be interested in the topical Anasept hydrogel.
Features and Benefits:
- Debrides Necrotic Slough and Excess Wound Exudate
- Rapidly Kills Bacteria
- Reduces Risk of Infection in Wound Bed
- Controls Odors
- Easy to Apply to Wound
- Manufacturer: Anacapa Technologies
- Item Numbers: 4004C, 4008SC, 4012SC, 4016C
- Quantity: Each, Case
- Packaging Options: One Size
- Protection: Bottle w/ Flip Top Cap, Spray Bottle, Spray Trigger Bottle
- Application: Wound Cleansing
- HCPCS Code: A6248
- Spray wound or saturate a gauze sponge and apply to wound site.
- Allow the wound to air dry for 2 minutes before debriding or maintain gauze on the wound.
- Dress wound with sterile gauze.
- Repeat process daily to maintain a moist wound environment.
Manuals and Documents
Features of Anasept Skin & Wound Cleanser (0:20 seconds)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Anacapa Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!