Customers Also Bought
AMSure Two-Way Silicone Coated Latex Foley Catheters, manufactured by Amsino International, is a sterile and durable Foley catheter. You may select this catheter for the removal of fluids from the body.
Featuring a smooth, reinforced tip, the AMSure Two-Way Silicone Coated Latex Foley Catheter is easily inserted into the body.
To assist with easy insertion, you can couple your catheter with a complementary Surgilube medical lubricant .
In addition to be easily inserted, this Foley catheter has large eyes that offer maximum drainage.
To increase stability and reliability, the AMSure Foley Catheter features a symmetrical balloon that assists with securing connections.
This catheter's funnel will resist to kinking or collapsing while aspirating from the suprapubic region. Additionally, the valves conveniently accept luer-lock and luer-slip syringes.
Amsino ensures sterilization by individually wrapping each AMSure Foley Catheter, too. Truly, AMSure Two-Way Silicone Coated Latex Foley Catheters are an excellent product to assist with the removal of urine.
AMSure Two-Way Silicone Coated Latex Foley Catheters Features and Benefits
- Easily inserted into the body.
- Funnel resists kinking or collapsing.
- Individually packaged.
- Maximum drainage.
- Symmetrical balloon to assist with connections.
- Valves accept luer-lock or luer-slip syringes.
AMSure Two-Way Silicone Coated Latex Foley Catheters Specifications
- Product Numbers: AS41016, AS41018, AS41020, AS41022, AS41024.
- Available Sizes: 16Fr, 18Fr, 20Fr, 22Fr, 24Fr.
- Application: To assist with the removal of fluid from the body.
- Manufacturer: Amsino International.
- HCPCS Code: A4338.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!