Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Cardinal Health Monoject 60 cc Syringes are designed for general purposes and wound irrigation. These medical syringes, formerly by Covidien, remove surface pathogens and cellular debris found in wound exudate. Using a wound irrigation syringe is a highly effective method of wound cleansing. These medical syringes can also be used for evacuating during medical procedures. They can easily be filled with saline, such as CURAD Sterile Saline Wound Wash, water, or other Irrigation Solutions to gently clean a site.
Monoject Syringes feature easy-to-read 5 mL or 1 mL graduations for the larger liquid volume capacity of 60 cc or 60 mL. The syringe features a thumb ring plunger for one-handed use, comes in sterile or nonsterile versions, and is meant for single use. The tubing is made from translucent polypropylene, which allows you to easily read the level of irrigation solution inside. These general-purpose syringes without needles are latex-free.
Options for the 60 cc Syringes include catheter tip, regular tip, Luer lock tip, and Toomey tip. The syringes are individually packaged for easy opening in either SoftPack or Rigid Pack, with the exception of the 8881160629 nonsterile bulk pack. Tip caps are included on each syringe to provide protection from contamination of the fluid pathways.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-To-Read Graduations
- May Be Used for Evacuating
- Removes Pathogens and Cellular Debris
- Thumb Ring Plunger for One-Handed Use
- Designed for General Purposes and Wound Irrigation
- Tip Cap Protects Against Contamination or Fluid Pathway
- Easily Filled With Saline, Water, or Irrigation Solutions
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly by Covidien/Medtronic
- Brand: Monoject
- Product Numbers: 1186000444, 1186000555, 1186000777, 8881160629, 8881560125, 8881560141, 8881560265
- Liquid Capacity: 60 cc/60 mL
- Graduations: 5 mL
- Tip Options: Catheter, Regular, Luer Lock, and Toomey
- Without Needle: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Application: Wound Irrigation Syringes
- Additional Information