Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Monoject 60 cc Syringes are designed for general purposes and wound irrigation. These medical syringes remove surface pathogens and cellular debris found in wound exudates. Using a wound irrigation syringe is a highly effective method of wound cleansing. These medical syringes can also be used for evacuating during medical procedures. They can easily be filled with saline, such as CURAD Sterile Saline Wound Wash, water, or other Irrigation Solutions to gently clean a site.
Monoject Syringes feature easy-to-read 5 mL or 1 mL graduations. The liquid capacity of these syringes is 60 cc or 60 mL. They feature a thumb ring plunger for one-handed use, are sterile or non-sterile, and are single-use. The tubing is made from translucent polypropylene, which allows you to easily read the level of irrigation solution inside. These General Purpose Syringes without Needles are latex-free.
Options for the 60 cc Syringes include catheter tip, regular tip, luer lock tip, and Toomey tip, along with either SoftPack or Rigid Pack depending on the product. They are individually packaged and are easily opened with one step. Tip caps are included on each syringe to provide protection from contamination of fluid pathway.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-Read Graduations
- May be Used for Evacuating
- Removes Pathogens and Cellular Debris
- Thumb Ring Plunger for One-Handed Use
- Designed for General Purposes and Wound Irrigation
- Tip Cap Protects Against Contamination or Fluid Pathway
- Easily Filled with Saline, Water, or Irrigation Solutions
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Brand: Monoject
- Latex Free: Yes
- Application: Wound Irrigation Syringes
- Liquid Capacity: 60 cc/60 mL
- Graduations: 5 mL (8881160157 has 1 mL Increments)
- Tip Options: Catheter, Regular, Luer Lock, and Toomey
- Without Needle: Yes
- Product Numbers: 1186000444, 1186000555, 1186000777, 8881160157, 8881160629, 8881560125, 8881560141, 8881560265
- Additional Information